Chapter 25~ Valentines Day

Dana's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about why happened a month ago between ray and I . I didn't want to make him feel like he had to leave but I was just telling the truth. And the truth is I Love ray to death. He's like the other half of me. He is actually the first boy I really had feelings for, He gets me and I love that about him. From his personality and just him. But I don't know if us or what used to be is going to be the same between us. I walked into the school and went straight to my locker forgetting that it's valentines day. I opened my locker to see valentines like be mine and what not. Ugh the one day that I love is ruined because my heart belongs to someone else. Naveen came up to me and I perked up.

"Hey" I said and she made a small smile

"What's wrong" I asked and she sighed.

"I hate valentines day!! It's so useless like we can love each other any other day" She said and I closed my locker. "prince ain't get you nothing huh" I said and she sighed

"I haven't even seen him pluse rays running late today and I need a laugh" she said and I giggled

"Where did he go" I asked and she shrugged

"I don't know and right now I just don't give a fuck all I know is he said he had things to do but will be back in school by third block the latest." She said but then put on a smile showing off her dimples.

"Sooooo I see you have mad valentines" She said and I nodded

"Yeah all excepted the person who I really care about." I pouted. Naveen knew who I was talking about.

"It's ok chica just think positive I'm pretty sure he has something planned." She said as the bell rung. " got to go if I don't get this report in I time it gonna drop my grade to a A-" Naveen said and left. That girl seriously cares about her grades. I closed my locker and walked down to my next class.

Chinas POV

"Happy valentines day bae" roc said pulling a heart shaped box of chocolates out and some roses from behind his back. I still feel guilty knowing roc is a good guy and all.

"Aww bae you shouldn't have" I said and he kissed me as I kissed back.

" Anything for you chi" He said and smiled. Igh why does he have to be some damn sweet. I couldn't break his heart . He is too good for me. I love him a lot but he does deserve better. I glanced over to the left to see prodigy and soon the bell rung.

"Well ill see you later bae I gotta get to class" he said and walked away. I stayed there for a little bit thinking what am I going to do. I just close my locker and turned to see prodigy.

"What do you want prod" I said and he gave me a look.

" China we both know what happened between us was real I know you felt it to." he said looking in my eyes. I couldn't lie it felt all too good but I love roc.

"Prod what happened happened and I can't fix that but I love roc " I said and he gave a look of frustration and ran his hands through his hair.

"Ok fine..... Just think about what happened and how you felt.. Don't you want that again " He said. I just stayed silent. He sighed "well I guess that's how it is..... Happy valentines day" He said handing me a gift cart to Victoria secret for $200. He walked down the hall to his next class. What am I going to do.

Naveen's POV

I am so fuckin pissed. No text no call and I haven't seen him all day. It's lunch now. I couldn't help big think of him. It's like I'm sprung. I can't think straight. But hey what can I say I'm in love with a guy who already has a girlfriend. I walked to our usual table and sat down looking all sad.

"What's wrong nana" roc asked sitting next to china.

"I haven't had contact with probe all day and I'm starting to worry a little." I said . Roc was about to say something when Shayla ran in the lunch room crying. Everyone wondered why she was crying and that's when Princeton walked in.

" Why prince why are you breaking up with me" Shayla cried mascara running down her face. Oh this is priceless.

"Because your rude an bitchy to everyone and you only care about yourself. So I'm done with you. And besides I'm in love with someone else. Something we never had." prince said I can't believe this. He's really breaking up with her for me.

" Well fine I was cheating on you behind you back anyway so fuck you " She said and he chuckled

"You already did you nasty hoe" he said and she was so embarrassed that she ran out of the cafeteria. Princeton walked straight up to me grabbing my hand gently and spinning me around so we were face to face. All eyes on us

" naveen i love you actually im in love with t

You. I know it took a long time for me to ask you this but will you Be mine officially no bullshit, No drama hopefully, Just you and me." He said pulling me closer by my waist.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that?" I said and grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him as he kissed back everyone in the cafeteria getting excited. Soon we pulled away and I was smiling real hard.

"So is that a yes ???" he asked clueless I giggled.

"What do you think?" I asked and we kissed again.

Dana POV

"Through all the excitement I don't notice that I was pulled out into the hallway. I looked to see that it was ray.

"What do you want??" I asked and he sighed.

"Dana I feel the same way about you." He said I was happy that he said that but I wanted to know something.

"Why ??" I asked and he gave a confused look.

"Why what" he asked.

"Why didn't you want to Actually get serious with me that day when we were at my house we could of had something ray" I said an he looked deep in my eyes.

"I do want something with you Dana . Its just my past caught up with me at that moment and I choked up. The truth is the last girl that I loved broke my heart to pieces and it affected me really bad. But now I know that I can't keep running from my past. I have to put all that behind me. Dana I love you and I want you to be mine. Your the person I wake up every morning for. You brighten up my day. Your my best friend. I can talk to you about anything. But I just want to make you mine" He said. Everything that he said I couldn't believe he Actually said. I couldn't help but smile.

"If this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend they your on the right track" I said with my heavy accent smiling. He kissed me and I kissed back smiling through the kiss. I knew this moment was meant to be. And I'm glad it happened.

Aww look at everyone hooking up and what not. It's sad for china I mean she's pretty torn but for everyone else yeah. abut my main nig or half nig roc don't even kno it sadly that china cheated on him. what y'all think gonna happen. Comment, share vote , and Please follow ya girls ok Luv ya deuces  ✌✌✌