Chapter 21~ New Years Eve Party

Naveens POV

So roc's New Years Eve Party is tonight. O damn yeah I forgot to tell y'all about that. its gonna be at Some hotel But it's on the roof/Club. It's gonna be so dope.well anyway I was trying something new.I flat ironed my hair and it's really long. I decided to put on some make-up this time but it didn't go so well. China soon walked in my room and laughed .

"What did you do Naveen" She asked giggling.

" Look I don't wear make-up ok I was just .....experimenting" I said trying to put my words together.She just kept on laughing and I was starting to get aggravated.

" Come here Im'a help you" she said an got to work

Princeton's POV

I was at roc's New Years party sitting at the bar. just chillin waiting on someone. When roc came and sat next to me.

"So you like the party so far I mean I got a dope DJ everyone seems like they havin fun . What about you" He asked and I looked at my phone.

"I'm waiting on someone" I simply said looking at the entrance way.

"O Naveen. I'm waiting on China but that don't mean you gotta sit here and be board." He said and ordered a drink. They don't know by Rico Love started playing and I turned my attention to the door to see Ray china and .......

"Damn" roc and I both said at the same time. I couldn't stop staring at naveen. I never seen her hair flat ironed before. She was wearing a Tight red dress that set her sexy figure off perfectly. On the right side it was long sleeve and on the left it was just her shoulder out. She also had on Black hooped earrings and black bracelets . Her make-up was on point as well. Her red lipstick was just sexy. I never seen her like this. I never knew she had curves like that like she has the real deal curves they just there. She looked at me and smiled . She started walking up to me as her hair flew in the wind.

"Hey" I heard her soft voice say.

"Hey... you look amazing" I said while hugging her as she hugged back.

" Really because I feel like a super slut" she said causing roc and I to laugh.

" Hey roc." she said and hugged him. He hugged her back but looked at me and mouthed "dat ass tho" I just looked at it. Damn!!! Roc has a point.

"Well ima go find china but we gonna talk lata iight" roc told Naveen and she nodded . As roc walked off I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me and she but her bottom lip. I love it when she does that it turns me on.

"What took you so long???" I asked moving my right arm around her waist and pulling her closer.

"Oh you missed me"

"Of course " I said looking at her up and down "How could I not this " I added and she giggled.

"You want anything??" I asked leading her to the bar.

Dana's POV

I was texting ray on my phone when I felt arms wrap around my waits. I was about to say something when I saw the bracelets and smiled. I turned around and kissed him as he kissed back.

"How you been I haven't seen you ever since last year."I said and he laughed.

"It's still New Year's Eve" He said and I just have him a look

"Well I would of known that if your ass wouldn't of took so long to get here." I said piercing my lip.

" I know I know I'm sorry Naveen and China were taking a long ass time getting ready but I'm here now so what do you wanna do." He asked with a smirk moving his hands from my lower back to my ass.

"Ray first of all your killin the vibe by putting ya hands on my ass." " you know you like it" he said and I just rolled my eyes playfully. There is no way I cant get mad at this sexy ass boy.

"Well in that case you wanna dip for a few" I asked pulling his collar. He but his lips and followed me inside.

China's POV

When ray and Naveen went away I went to go find Roc because I need to have some type of fun tonight. I looked around for him but bumped into prodigy. He looked at me up and down.

"Hey china" he said smoothly. Damn prodigy look sexy as fuck right now.

" Hi" I simply said still looking around

"How you been??" he asked I just sighed

"Fine prodigy how about you " I said in an uninterested tone.

"Ok I get it you don't wanna talk to me but we have been talking alot lately " He said refitting to the text messages we send to each other. No I'm not cheating in roc. But all I'm saying is I don't like being tied down. I'm a hunter. I like to explore. But I love roc tbh and nobody can really fuck Better then him so I sticking with him. I'm not trying to fuck shit up between us.

"Listen prodigy I talk to you just for fun. It's not like we are actually serious ok TBH I love roc ok so don't start anything that you can't finish" I said finally spotting roc. He looked like he was looking for someone. So I walked over there.

Prodigy POV

we'll see about that. Question is are you able to start something you can't finish???

Naveen's POV

So two hours past and prince and I were having to much fun. I'm not bothering him about Shayla because I know he's still trying g to find a way. And I love him to much to be worsome. So Ima just leave it alone. Real and true by Miley Cyrus & Future came on.

(N/A: Omg I love this song ~Alycia)

"You wanna dance" Prince asked me.

"Yea" I said and he grabbed my hand leading me to the dance floor. We started dancing like we were in the club to a slow song. Being in his arms just feels so right. Like we're the perfect two. He just makes me so happy. He makes me feel like I matter. He brings out the person I though I lost a long time ago. We may have had a rough past but I still love him.

Few hours later

10.....

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Ok we know its mad short but I'm tired and I just wanted to get this out and let me tell you want we are ...... LATE..... it's been New Years but hey this means they don't have a lot of time left for school tho. Hint Hint but yea hope you liked it and night