Chapter 18 ~The family get together prt.1

Ok so before we start just wanted to say I read over this story and it has mad mistakes so when this story is done were gonna edit it srry it's just that I write on my iPod and my iPod had spell check and it changed my word without me knowing so don't worry were gonna fix that. ok now lets start this chapter.

Ray's POV

I woke up to see that we were in front of grandmas Huge house . We all got out of the car getting our things and as soon as we walked through the door you could smell food . Jared was helping Mia with her and his bags while china , Naveen and I got all of our things from out of the car walking into the house . Were staying here for a while depending on how well grandma an Naveens mom get along. We walked into the huge house and set out bags down .

"Its that I my gosh chi chi, ray ray , nana , Tt and Jay Jay OMG it's been so long " Our Aunt said hugging all of us .

"Hey auntie " we all said at the same time

" Where's mama " I asked

"She's in the kitchen cooking . She's gonna be so happy that all of y'all are here . " Auntie said then looked at Jared's fine ass friend .

"O well who's this beautiful lady " auntie said referring to Mia .

"Hi I'm Mia I'm a friend of Jared's It's nice to meet you ms."

" O girl just call me Claudia its nice to meet you to " Auntie said

"so where our rooms at " I asked and auntie took us all upstairs to our rooms . China and Naveen have to share a room . I have to share one with my other cousins when they get here . I wish Dana was here I miss her already . That's when my phone rung and Dana's Beautiful face popped up on my screen . It was a pic of her smiling her million dollars mile with her hair flying in the wind like a movie scene . I answered it .

Naveen's POV

So hi ummm ........ yeah that Mia girl . Yeah she's nice but I think there's more to the story then there letting on . Jared doesn't bring just anybody home for the holidays . Actually he never brings anyone home for the holidays . So that's why I think it so wired . Well anyway I was in the kitchen with Grandma , Aunt Claudia , Mia , China , Tiara And Tootie ( Tina her cousin) . I was marinating the Chicken . China was piling apples while texting . Mia was snapping stream beans . This is the perfect time for me to get to know her better .

"So Mia " I said as she looked up .

"How long have you known Jared ?" I asked and she smiled

"About 3 years now " She said . See know I know Jared is not the type to have a long term female friend . There's something behind this . But all in all Mia seems real chill . But I just don't like people playing with my brothers emotions . I got his back and he got mine . That's just how it always been .

" O that's cool - (GCO) "

Phone - We woke up in the kitchen saying how the hell did this shit happen o baby -

I looked to see that it was prince . A hard smile grew on my face . He calls me everyday .

"Hello " I said

"Hey Mami " I heard his smooth voice say through the phone .

" Hey Papi " I said as he chuckled . Yeah we have nick names for each other.

"What you doing " He asked

"O nothing just cooking you " I said just happy to be talking to him .

" Trying to stay away from my lil cousins till ones my age actually get here . I swear they are trying to kill me ". He said as I laughed .

"What happened ?" I asked