Chapter 16 ~ Strange feelings

Well before we start this chapter were just gonna say happy B-Day to ray ray he's finally 18 he's an adult now 😫😩😭💧💧💧😖😢

Lol but happy B-Day nig we shall miss your teenageness

Naveens POV

Thanks giving day

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone 7 am . I sighed and sat up and looked to my right to see prod sleep . I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I feel so dirty about it but it felt so right. But still he didn't have to take it that far . But I also didn't have to let him take it that far. as I was thinking I got up and walked to the bathroom . I brushed my teeth , Used the bathroom and left my hair out . I didn't want to bother prod so I walked out the door and walked down the hall only to bump into you know who.

"Hey Naveen " He said I just rolled my eyes and almost made it to the stairs when I was spun around to meet face to face with Princeton .

"What do you want " I asked kinda harsh .

"I want things to not be awkward between us " he said

"Well you really messed that up because I have nothing to say to you " I said trying to keep my voice down knowing people were still sleep .

"Well we have to talk about it some time "

"See Jacob ima stop you right there ok we don't "have " to talk about anything and it doesn't matter because anything you say I'm not gonna listen " I said

"See you are so stubborn I'm trying to sort things out so it won't be awkward between us and you refuse to listen . I know you felt something "

"Jacob aren't you forgetting something you have a girlfriend Jacob . what happened between us meant nothing "

" O you know damn well it meant something and you know it look me in the eye and tell me it didn't " he said looking into my eyes . His light brown eye were just mesmerizing I couldn't do it .

"Even if it did mean something it doesn't even matter because you have a girlfriend " I said and the door opened to roc .

"Y'all ok " Roc asked and I just looked and Princeton

"Yeah I was just leaving " I said and walked downstairs.

Dana's POV

I woke up to feel strong arms wrapped around me . I looked to see that it was ray. I smile to myself . No were not dating were just close friends. I had to pee like really bad but I didn't want to move because I was enjoying this . I moved rays hands from around my waist trying not to wake him up but failed . As I got up I was pulled back down by my waist .

" Where you going " Ray asked in his raspy voice that sent chills down my spine .

"To the bathroom " I said and he let me go and lifter his arms up over his head sitting up in the bed .

"Otay " he said like a little kid I giggled and walked in the bathroom did my thing brushed my teeth washed my hands and came back out to see ray watching TV shirtless. His body was on point . His abs were just O my god .

"Like what you see " he said with a smirk . I playfully rolled my eyes an threw a decoration pillow at him .

"Yup that mean yup so what you wanna do today " he asked

"To be honest I don't know I mean we in the sticks fo real and they said it was gonna snow later tonight " I said and ray agreed

"Truu truu but we can go to the out let just a few miles from here " he said and I smiled