Chapter 22~When the past catches up

A week later

Dana's POV

" Ok so can you solve that equation" I asked ray as he was getting frustrated. Were taking our SAT's in a few days and were studying at my house.

"Dana can we take a break please my brain hurts" He said and I closed the text book.

"Fine" I said. Next thing I know I was being pulled into his lap.

" Ray what do you want" I giggled as he switched us so he was on top of me.

" Your beautiful you know that" He said looking in my eyes causing me to blush.

"Thankyou" I said in a low tone and everything went silent. We were both just looking at each other like we were having a conversation with our minds. That's when I felt his soft lips on mine. We started moving our lips in sync. I played with his hair as he roamed my body with his strong yet gentle hands. This moment felt so right. I flipped us over so now I was sitting on his lap facing him. I kissed him roughly yet passionately . Things soon heated up. He went from my lips to my neck finding my soft spot and I moaned but I didn't mean to. This wasn't just an ordinary moan . I moaned his name. I felt him smirk on my skin now that he knows what he can make me do he kinda took control back. Soon thing got a little explicit. He took of my shirt reviling my purple bra. And I took of his not breaking the kiss. Showing off his six pack that usually turns me on. He unzipped my jeans but I felt a rush over me and stopped him.

"Wait." I managed to say though a moan. He stopped.

"I'm sorry ray .I'm just not ready" I said and he smiled.

"It's ok Dana who's rushing you??" He said.

"No I mean.... Ray TBH I'm a Virgin and I'm scared but most of all it's because we're not even dating. Its just friends with benefits. I mean I'm not rushing you or anything it's just ray I really like you" I said and he looked to the side. "I like you to Dana" He said

"Then what's holding you back???" I asked and he seemed like he was In deep thought.

"Ray?" I asked trying to get his attention.

" I have to go. But we can study another time I just....... I just really need a breather" He said grabbing his book bag and shirt an walking out my house to his car. I just sat in my room and thought about what just happened. It felt so right but I wasn't ready and clearly he isn't either. What if he never is.

Ray's POV

After I ran out of Dana's house I drove as far as possible and just parked the car on the side of the highway. I promised myself I would never bring this back up but I used to date a girl not saying her name but lets just say I fell deep. I was so in love with her and I thought she was in love with me but turns out I was wrong. One night we went to this party and we got separated few hours later I found her and my best friend fucking in the shower. She was just using me to get closer to him. From that day it just messed me up so bad to the point were I started smoking weed. My grades were slipping and I was being caught up in the bad crowed. But that stopped a few weeks before china and I left to come here. It's just so hard to trust people. Because they turn on you at last minute. If your asking do I still have the urge to then the answers to your question is yes. But I promised myself I would never touch another blunt again. And my so called best friend. Idk where he went. But it's all over now. I feel like Dana's different but I just don't want to go down the road again. I have trust issues and so if anyone new comes in my life it's just a little harder for me to trust them right away. It's too late to take back the trust I already have with Dana but that situation is holding me back from my life. Truth is I just don't want to get hurt again. I sound so gay right now but that's just the situation. Take it or leave it.

Princeton's POV

I was chillin in my room an sighed. There is nothing to do and I'm just board out of my mind. But still I have a lot on my mind. I know y'all are kinda on me about the Shayla and Naveen situation. like this is y'all "ummm bitch pick Naveen as you can see she odiously is in love with you and you keep on fuckin with Shayla" I know it's just that I used to love Shayla and she's still attractive to me and I don't really want to let her go. But I know that Naveen loves me and I love her back. She actually care about me while Shayla only cares about this dick and my money. Excuse my fucking French. O shit I did it again. Well whatever anyway it's like I'm torn. I tolerate Shayal but I love Naveen. and besides if I break up with Shayla for Naveen Shayla is going to go after Naveen and make things worse. I know she will because she's like that believe it or not. I remember when we used to Bully Naveen all the time for enjoyment. And believe it or not I used to be nice and the bullied until I met Shayla. We hooked up and nobody ever messed with me again. Then I started bulling Naveen when I met her for like no reason. I guess I took out all those years on her an a few other kids. But I found out that she never deserved it she was just another kid with personal problems like me trying to deal with them. And since I got to know her I learned that she actually real chill/ hyper, smart, funny, super Confident, Crazy talented and just all around beautiful wait no gorgeous girl I have ever met. But I just feel like I'm taking advantage of her. Like I don't deserve her . anyway through all my thoughts I heard my phone ring so I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Hey bae " speaking of the queen bitch.

"*sighs* hey" I said regretting I even picked up the phone

"What's wrong you sound like you don't wanna talk to me" I don't I thought

"It's complicated....umm I'll talk to you later maybe bye"I said and hung up before she could say anything else. I know it was wrong of me to just hang up in her face like that but I just don't know what else do to.....

China's POV

Do you know how it feels to be torn ??? You have that special someone that you love and then you have the one that you mess around with no strings attached. I love roc I really do. But prodigy is just mad attractive to me. It's like I can't stay away.

"So you me dinner tonight!" Prod said through the phone and I couldn't help but smile.

"That would be cool except the fact that were already in to deep and I don't want to jeopardize me and rocs relation ship if her were to find out" I said and he wined

"Come on china were just friend what's going to go wrong with a little diner" He said I sighed I mean it couldn't hurt right !

"Ok ok fine tonight" I said and rolled my eyes.

we hung up and I got ready for this date