Chapter 23~ The guilt

Naveen's POV

The final bell rung signaling its finally the weekend. I got up from my seat and grabbed my book bag and walked out of the class room, Only to be in the arms of Princeton.

" hey gorgeous" He said and kissed me on my neck as I giggled.

"Hi Papi" I said he loves it when I call him that.

" What you doing tonight???"

"Catching up on sleep" I said and he chuckled

"Why don't we go out tonight ???? On a date I mean it's Friday and I want to spend it with the most beautiful girl in the world " He said causing me to blush.

"That sounds cool were are we going." I asked and he smirked

"It's a surprise" he said and I groaned

"What's should I wear for this "surprise"" I asked and he looked me up and down .

"Just wear something sexy but you can dance in señorita" he said and I turned to face him. That's when he kissed me and we had a small make-out session.

"O my god nana I was looking everywhere for yo-" we looked to see it was china. I looked down and blushed... Caught.

"So when were y'all going to tell us about this "she smirked looking at the two of us.

"Ill see you tonight be ready around six ill pick you up "

"K" I simply said with a smile before we parted ways.

"I didn't see that coming you and prince how long has this been going on???? Did y'all Have sex ??? what's tonight is he talking about ?????"

"OMG china shut up first of all it hasn't been long its been going on ever since thanks giving. Were going in a date tonight. and NO!!!!! we did not have sex. I'm still pure." I said as she drove us home while we were in the car she got a text message and her whole attitude changed from happy to quite. I could tell something was wrong.

China's POV

I messed up.....I messed up bad. I ..... I just feel so fucking guilty. I got a text from roc saying "I Luv u" Roc is such a good guy. But I messed up. Apparently one dinner can change many things.

Flash back

There was a tables with red roses in a solid white vase. beautiful light widen dance floor with music playing softly. Everyone in fancy name brand clothing. And the big beautiful crystal chandelier in the middle of the restaurant.

"Wow prod this is beautiful ..... and it looked expensive" I said looking around.

"Anything for you " He said and I looked at him as we were escorted to our table right next to the window.

"Red or white" prod asked me and I looked at the wines .

"Red " I said and our waiter poured the wine in our wine glasses. I listened to the live music as I looked t my menu. I felt prodigy just staring at me so I looked up and smiled

"Why are you staring at me like that??" I asked with a smile.

"Because you just so beautiful." He said . I felt myself blush when some appetizers came around.

" So prodigy " I said getting his attention

"Why did you ask me out tonight???"

"Why wouldn't I" He said and I smiled

"Well I don't know I mean I'm just confused because well the fancy place the roses and the wine so I was just curious" I said and he looked at me

"About what ?"

"Well ....... is this a date?" I asked and he smirked

"Whatever you want it to be " he said sending a warm smile

" You know I'm with roc right" I reminded him

"Can't I take you out without being reminded that your with roc. I know that but roc isn't here it's just you and me so can we enjoy it " He asked with a soft tone that sent chills down my spine.

"We're just friends" He added

" Excuse me sir and ma'am but are you ready to order " the waiter asked. So we ordered out food and a few minutes later we got it. After we ate we talked and ended it in a slow dance . Or so I thought. Prod was driving me home when his car started having trouble. He pulled over and called AAA or something and he told me it was going to be like two hours.So we started talking to pass by time One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex.

End of flash back

It felt so good at the time but afterwards I felt so guilty. I cheated on the guy who really loves me. All because of the way I was feeling at the moment.

"China what's wrong" I didn't realize I was crying until Naveen said something. I sighed I have to tell somebody.

"Naveen I did something really bad" I said and she looked at me an to me to pull over so I did.

"What's did you do?" she asked and I started crying some more

"Just promise that when I tell you this you won't treat me any different then how you treat me now" I said and she promised.

" Naveen..... I cheated on roc" I said and her mouth flew open.

"With ?" I stayed silent

"China the cat about of the bag now tell me "she said and I looked at her

"Prodigy" I finally said

she just looked at me a I just felt ashamed

"did you use protection?"

"*sigh* no" I mumbled

"gosh china your so stupid, why the fuckery would you have sex and your with roc"

"I-I dont know we were just in a moment "I managed to choke out

"well your gonna be in a moment when I tell roc" my eyes almost bulged out of my head

"NO!! let me tell him "I yelled

"ok and you better do it, and matter of fact soon as you see roc I want you to tell him"

"fine......im sorry "I said starting to cry

"im not the one you need to be saying sorry to"

with that she drove us home without saying another word to me

naveens pov

i can not believe that she could be so selfish and to stoop that low with prodigy i mean like hes not a bad dude but thats one of rocs best friend but whatever im just gonna keep my mouth shut and enjoy the show.

when i got home i saw leroy sitting on the couch with his hand in his pants. I just rolled my eyes at him and went to my room and locked my door if he tried something.

today has been a long day so I just texted prince and cancelled the date and told him that we could hang tomorrow and went to sleep.

So how do you guys feel about Desiree being pregnant and can possibly be rocs baby, but there two other victims in this so comment what you think about the situation.

HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!! LOL

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE