Chapter 17~ The guest

A few weeks later

Naveens POV

Ever since the night Princeton kissed me we haven't stopped talking since . He hasn't broken up with shay yet but he's going to. Hopefully soon . Nobody knows about the kiss they just think we talk . But secretly Princeton and I see each other during school and free block just to talk ......and Make out .... Mostly make out but that's besides the point . He really feels for me and I feel for him to . I pulled away from Princeton as he bit his lips .

"I thought you said this was your first time making out with tong " prince said and I smiled

"It is I guess I just have a good teacher " I said referring to him. His hands slid down to my ass and squeezed bring me closer. I gasped

"You pervert " I said as he chuckled

" But you liked it " he whispered as the bell rung singling us to go home . I rolled my eyes playfully

"Ill text you " I said and pecked him on the lips one last time before finding Ray and China . I was in a very good mood . I found china with roc .

"Hey chi chi we gotta go home " I said smiling she looked at me confused and shrugged kissing roc bye and we went to find Ray

Dana's POV

Hey y'all how y'all been .

So lately ray an I have been having these moments when we ..... Well let this explain

" Have I ever mentioned that your a awesome kisser " Ray said pulling me closer . No were not going out . I wish it's like a friends with benefits thing we came up with .

" Thank you your not so bad yourself " I said and we started making out again we were in the hallway but there's this section of lockers that's are kinda separated from the other lockers but yet connected .

"Rayan!!!" we heard a voice say we looked at the same time to see China and Naveen standing there with smirks . I looked down and blushed in embarrassment because we got caught .

" We gotta go home remember Jared and Tiara are coming home from college for a couple of weeks Christmas " China said and he looked at me .

"Ill call you iight" he said and pecked me on my lips

"Ok " I simply said and bit my lips before we went our separate ways.

Naveens POV

So china was asking mad questions about ray and Dana while I was texting Jared and Jacob. I am so excited its been a whole since I've seen my brother maybe to you it hasn't but to me it has since my brother and I are mad close .Tiara and I are close to but not as much a Jared and I are . We'll let me update y'all real quick . Jared & Tiara left like a couple of weeks after my ankle incident to go back to college . They weren't here for thanksgiving because they went with Tiaras boyfriend, Alex, to Florida. He's coming with them for the break so I finally get to meet him. Jared is single as far as I know of .I just have a feeling that something's gonna go wrong this year. Every year we go to Bay town Texas for the holidays . And yes it snows there . It's like a family get together everyone from Brazil and the Dominican Republic to the US usually comes . My grandma holds it every year . I have a big family when it comes to reunions . The biggest reunion we have is in the summer time in brazil when its Carnaval ( say it how it's spelled) Its like a huge celebration and all kinds of colors ( Like on rio ) And we spend a few weeks down there and do all kinds of stuff . It's really fun .But anyway back to the real world . We pulled up to the house and walked inside setting our stuff on the couch and going straight to the kitchen like we usually do . This is our daily routine. I went through the cabinet and found a big bag of hot fries so I grabbed that an started eating those . Ray ray got Ice cream , and China just made herself some rumen noodles an we just watched Tv from there .

Few hours later

My mom was home with her boyfriend ugh Leroy I can't stand him. He seriously gives me the wrong vibe . Anyway the doorbell rung and I answered it to be hugged by my big bro Jared I hugged back .

"Nana"

"Jared how you been " I asked pulling away .

"Same o same o you " he asked there was this really pretty girl standing next to him she was Carmel with light brown eyes . Long rich brown hair . She looked very presentable . And I've never seen her before .

"Jared who's this " I asked with a smile .

"O Naveen this is Mia she's Hawaiian and she's a friend " Jared said as Mia looked at Jared and then me .

"Hi it's nice to finally meet you Jared told me a lot about you " she said and hugged me . This is the first time Jared has ever brought a girl home .

"So what's to eat where starving " Jared said and I rolled my eyes playfully .

" There is lunch meet hit digs hamburgers noodles the usual " I said . wonder why he bring her home

Jared's POV

So Mia and I were in my old room . Mia was in the bathroom while I was on my bed watching TV .

"Why did you say I was just a friend " Mia asked from the bathroom . Mia and I have been dating for about 3 years now almost four ever since we met each other at a college party . She is the best from her looks to her personality . She is very beautiful and is Hawaiian .

"Because now wants the time" I said .

"Then when is it going to be the time jared its like your ashamed if me "

"I'm not ashamed of you Mia I love you . It's just that my family is very judgemental. "

"I thought this was about finally meeting your family since I'm gonna be apart of it soon " she said showing me the ring I got her . Yeah we're engaged . I stepped up .

"I know baby and it is I have a plan I was gonna tell everyone in my family when we get to Texas so you can meet not even some of my family but it will be a lot." I said and she came over to the bed nod sat in my lap as I held her by her lower back .

"In just saying were not gonna be able to hide it for long I mean its already been 4 weeks babe " she said as I looked at her stomach . I kissed her as she kissed back .

"Do you love me ?" I asked and she smiled

"Yes" she said

"So you trust me ?"

"Yes" she repeated

"Then just leave it to me I got it ok " I said and she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I and by the way you were right when you said you have a beautiful sister she seems cool " Mia. Said as u chuckled

"We'll she is cool and don't worry she gonna love you as soon as she gets to know you better watch " I said as she smiled and we had a make out session before we went to sleep .

I love her ,

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Ooooo snap its gonna be drama tho like fo real tho like you can already tell but something unexpected is gonna happen so like , comment , Vote pleeze , and we luv y'all and goodnight

P.S-srry it was mad short