Chapter 50: Gotta tell Kaisa

I JUST RE-READ MY WHOLE BOOK AND REALIZED I HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SOME PARTS THAT JUST DIDNT MAKE SENSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD 😂 but anyways Im doing better now so.

Yn's Pov

_______

I stopped crying and I dialed up kaisas phone to talk to her about this thing with Jacob and Chres. Even though she said not to talk to her anymore because I was the cause of her brothers death.

Kaisas didn't answer even thigh I called her like twice already.

So you know what I did I called a cab to drive me up to her house.

I was finally in front of the big mansion that I didnt think I would step In front of again.

I walked up and I knocked on the door.

Jacob had answered it.

Me: Hey is Kaisa here?

Jacob: no no now leave

???: (Weeping and screaming)

Me: What the hell is going on in there ?

I pushed Jacob out of the way and followed the screaming sound. Jacob was right behind me running after me.

Jacob: It's nothing it's the tv now leave

I was smart enough to know that was not no damn tv.

I ran searching for the noise knowing it was probably Kaisa. The house is so damn big it was hard to find her.

Jacob kept running after me. He grabbed my hand and yanked me down the stairs. I tumbled down the stairs. Had a big bump on my head.

He walked up closer to me and grabbed me by my neck.

Jacob: now I suggest you leave

He let go and I gasped for air.

He walked back up the stairs as I was still trying to catch my breath.

I stood up and Ran up behind him and jumped on top of his back.

I grabbed the bat that was by the coffee table near the stairs and started hitting him with it .

He was unconscious I think so I ran back up the stairs hoping he wouldn't wake back up and I heard the noise getting louder.

I found Kaisa in a closet tied up with rope In her mouth.

I yanked the rope out her mouth.

She was covered in sweat and tears.

Me: What happened ?

Kaisa: Jacob told me about what was going on between him and Chresanto and he told me that he couldn't be with me and he started yelling and next thing I knew he started Beating me and I ended up in this closet.

She was still upset and scared.

I called the cops as soon as I took her out the closet as we were going downstairs I saw the unconscious Jacob.

Kaisa started to cry even more.

Kaisa: Jacob *Yells and cries*

Yn: Come on *Drags Kaisa*

I dragged her and we were heading out the door and right in front of us was the cops.

JUST A LIL SOMETHING BEFORE I UPLOAD LIKE 2 MORE CHAPTERS FOR YALL!