FULL Chapter 45: Mr.Bartender

Sorry Guys I know it's been a while but I've been Really busy and I haven't had time to Think about what should come up next Lol

____________[____]_________

Rays POV

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I'm finally at work now.....At the Women's Strip club. I can't help looking at the sexy Babes dancing for men. I was the Bartender it's usually ladies at the bartender but at Louis Ladies Getaway it was different.

If Yn ever found out that I was a bartender at a strip club while we WERE in a relationship she would be so mad. I also haven't told her that in the beginning of our relationship I actually had sex with one of these girls.

I had sex with naughty black Rapunzel . That was her name because she had a flat tummy and a small waist . Her breasts were a size 36 C and her ass was huge and round. She got The name Rapunzel because she had this long nice blonde weave that was down her back.

I actually enjoyed having sex with her that night .

It was about 3 weeks into Yn & I relationship. I was leaving from work so I changed into different clothes so when I went to see Yn I wouldn't smell like liquor and beer. When I left the back bathroom from changing my clothes one of the strippers {Naughty BLack Rapunzel} was there putting on makeup in the mirror next to the bathroom. Her Ass was sticking out while her face was in the mirror. she had on a Red thong with fish nets and no top at all.

NBR{ Naughty black Rapunzel}: *turns around* hey sexy Bartender

Me: oh hey

NBR: I've been dreaming about you...You & me together in the bed

Me: *Smiles*

She moved closer towards me and grabs my collar gently and stares at my neck.

NBR: Can I have you?

She stares at my lips and starts attacking them with her lips covered In Red Mac Lipstick.

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass. I started squeezing and started adding tongue to the kiss. She knocked me down onto the couch behind me and sat on top of me . She unbuttoned my top and kissed my chest and sucking on my skin leaving hickeys near my nipples. She pulled my pants off.

Then she placed her hands on my chest as she slowly went down to rattle snake pulling him out of my Hanes boxers.

Rattle snake went all the way down her throat and out. I

She went faster almost choking.

She took Raytle snake out and licked the tip .

She wrapped her hand on Raytle snake and started moving her hands up and down.

I threw my head up in pleasure and she went faster and faster.

She finally stopped and climbed on top of Raytle snake.

As she was sitting on my lap jumping up and down she leaned in for a kiss and bit my lips. I bit hers back.

See was jumping up and down faster and soon Loud moans escaped her mouth.

NBR: Oooh oooh Aaah

I grunted helping her move in and out her.

She stopped and let Raytle snake in her and she kissed me again roughly.

She wasn't finished yet. She hopped off and told me to lay on the floor so she can ride my face.

I followed her directions and layers on the floor.

She came and sat on my face and started moving back and forth as my tongue was I her . I was eating her pussy dry one of the best pussies I ever ate.

She moaned and her was clenched on to the carpet on the rug as her big breasts plopped up & down after every move she made.

????: Rapunzel let's go

She turned around and slowly got up and fixed her hair.

I got up following her putting my clothes back on.

NBR: I'll be there in a second Slimsy

She turned around at me and winked at me and got closer and leaned in for a kiss as her hands were around my neck.

NBR: that was ..The best ever.

She slowly turned around & walked away I watched her big ass as she walked away.

*COMMENT and VOTE FOR ME THOUGGGHHH*

Imma upload a chapter or two tomorrow !! So be READY