Chapter 13: Calm Your tits

Rays POV

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up and saw Yn facing the other way with the covers covering her naked body. I kissed her cheeks and she groaned pushing my head away. This was one of her best sleeps i could tell. I left her alone and walked out with just my underwear and my bare chest just to check to see if anyone was up. I saw a guy sitting on the couch dinking tea. I saw Kaisa went to the guy and rubbed his back. They didn't see me.

I went back to our room where we had slept and put my clothes i had on yesterday.

I ran downstairs just to be nosey.

Kaisa: Hey Ray so i see your up

Ray: Yea

Kaisa: Um Craig meet Ray

At first im like oh damn Kaisa cheating on Jacob while he in the house.

Ray: Hi craig

Kaisa: Hes my brother

Ray: Oh

I realized that this dude was upset about something. I kind of felt bad.

I sat next to him.

Ray: Whats wrong bro?

Craig: My girlfriend cheated on me

Ray: Well cant you forgive her

Craig: Well i can but she is pregnant and its not my baby... What did i do wrong ? i was so faithful to her.

This kind of reminded me of Me and Yn's situation.

Craig: She told me she doesnt love me anymore.

Ray: That sucks. Trust me you will find someone much better someone who will love you

Craig: *Smiles* Your right

Ray: Do you know who she cheated on you with

Craig: She said some guy named Diggy

Ray: Diggy ? He

I shut my mouth before i was to run my business to him.

Craig: He what?

Ray: Sounds familar

YN'S POV

°°°°°°'°°°°'°°°

I woke up and Ray left me alone in the bed again. That was a great sleep i havent had one like that in a while. Hes probably downstairs. I put on a bra and panties and I walked downstairs and saw Ray.

I ran up to Ray and he looked at me wierdly.

Ray: Um Yn i think you should go back upstairs and put some clothes on

Yn: But were the only ones down here why does it matter?

I sat on him facing him. Looking into his pretty eyes.

Just then Kaisa and some Boy walked in. I was shocked.

Ray: um Excuse me we will be right back.

Ray lifted me up bridal style to the room we slept in. He threw me on the bed.

Yn: Whos the guy with Kaisa?

Ray: Her brother and im pretty sure he was checking you out.

Yn: Why didnt you tell me that there was people down stairs?

Ray: Oh im sorry i didnt know Telling you to go upstairs and put clothes on wasnt giving you a hint

Yn: *Laughs*

Ray: it's not funny that dude saw your body I'm the only one supposed to see your body.

Yn: Calm your tits you act like everything was out

Ray: Whatever *Shakes head and goes downstairs*

I don't know what the big deal was. If someone wanted to be upset it should be me.