Chapter 12: Rooms

In Traces and Chresanto's Room

---------------------------------

Chresantos POV

-----,-----------

We picked the best room in the house it was really nice.

Traces looked so Sexy right now with her Shorts and her crop top. I hugged Traces by the waist.

Traces: Boy stop dont you see im taking my earrings out ?

Chresanto: So

I turned her around and kissed her passionately. She grabbed my head and pulled me closer to her. I pushed her against the wall. She wrapped one leg around me and kept kissing me. I pulled away and guided her to the bed. She got on the bed and moved her finger telling me to come. I got on top of her kissing her I pulled my shirt off. We changed positions and she got on top of me. She started kissing me again This time her hands were expolring my chest. I pulled her shirt off and took her bra off she pulled off my pants. I flipped her over And started kissing her body from top to bottom. I flipped her over so she was laying on her chest. I slowly slid her shorts off revealing her pink thong. I took her thong on with my mouth. I put one finger in her. She moaned. She turned over and I took my boxers off. She bit her lip. I stuck it in her she moaned and she grabbed the sheets. I kept going. We switched sides again and she was on top of me. She bounced up and down and did a circular motion. We finally stopped and she got off of me.

Traces: Now what am i supposed to sleep in?

Chresanto: Sleep like that

In Kaisa and Jacobs Room

•••°°°°••••°°°°°••••°°°°°••••°°

Jacobs POV

***********

Kaisa: That was really Nice of you to let them stay *Kisses cheek*

Jacob: Thanks babe... I wanna tell you something

Kaisa: What do you wanna tell me?

Jacob: I just wanted to say I love you Kaisa

Kaisa: I love you to

I pulled Kaisa by her waist and kissed her. She kissed me back. We were going at it for a while She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me taking her top off. She took her shorts off and her panties. Then she took my pants down and my underwear and rode on my Fernando.

Kaisa: *Moans* mmmmm

She went faster and i started to moan

Jacob: Mmmmm

kaisa stopped.

Jacob: Why you stopping ?

Kaisa: I wanna do this when no one is in the house

Jacob: Oh okay *Smiles*

In Ray and Yn Room

********-------*****

Ray: Im going to slepp babe Good night

Yn: Thats a first ...Your not horny? *Laughs*

Ray: Nah

Yn: Okay goodnight *Kisses lips*

****†*********************

Sorry i was in a Rush lol