Chapter 15: Can i get to know You?

CRAIG'S POV

~^~^~^~^~

This Girl Was Absolutely Beautiful And her body was perfect. Her Long hair was just so Sexy I'm getting Hard just thinking about her.

YN's POV

**••**••**

I was on the bed just laying down waiting for Ray to come Back up so he can take me home. It was really Burning up In this hot ass little Room so nobody got time to Be putting on no damn clothes.

Ray came though The door.

Ray: Look baby I gotta go to Mya and Check on her alright ill be back *Kisses Forehead*

Yn: Cant you take me home before you go over there

Ray: Baby I don't have time ill be Right back i promise

Yn: okay *looks down in a Unhappy way*

Ray flew out this Room.

GREAT I have to stay in the Hot ass room even longer. Yea He dont have time for me. He's been going to "check up on Mya" a lot lately. Like what do she need to get checked up she only three months pregnant you can't even tell if it's a boy or a girl yet. Okay stop Yn the Jealousy is getting to you besides I was the one who told him to be responsible just relax.

CRAIG'S POV

^^^^^^^^^

I saw Ray leave out the House while I was on my phone. he ain't even say Goodbye. Nobody was down here with me. Kaisa went back in the Room with Jacob Which Im pretty sure they Fvcking or Cuddling and That other couple Kaisa was tellig me about didn't even come out yet.

I Crept upstairs and went to all the doors to see If I could hear anything. Nothing but snoring in each room except for the last. In the Last room All I heard was someone singing. It sound so beautiful. I knew who it was a beautiful voice to match a beautiful face. I knocked on the door just to talk to her and get to know her.

YN'S POV

++•++•++

I was listening to my favorite song and then I heard Knocking on the door. Who ever it was lucky I ain't have my music blasting.

Yn: Ray is that you? *Smiles and goes for the door*

I opened the door before the person could answer. When I opened the door it was Kaisas Brother.

Yn: Not again

He saw me in my Bra and Panties again.

Craig: *Turns Head* If this makes you happy

I Smiled.

Yn: Hold On *Closed the door*

I put my dress on and started to think Why this boy at the door Like Nurrr 👋✋👋✋. I'm just gonna be nice he is probably a nice person.

I Opened the door and he came inside.

I looked at him confused.

Craig: Hi

Yn: You know I never caught your name

Craig: It's Craig and whats yours my lady

He lifted my hand and kissed my hand. I know he tryna be nice and stuff but like Nurrr.

Yn: *Fake Smiles* Uuh Yn

Craig: That is the most prettiest name ever.

Yn: Thanks. but why are you in here

Craig: Just wanna chill with you . is that fine?

No this boy is a creep. Like he just randomly thought hmm lemme go to that girl that I don't her name And chill with her... NURRRR ✋. Lemme be nice Be nice Be nice.

Yn: Sure but what do you do when you chill with a girl you just met.

Craig: well first I tell her my name

Yn: Mmhmm

Craig: Then I let ur get to know me and then I try to get to know her.

Yn: Sounds more like someone trying to get to know someone to me instead of chilling.

Craig: well let me tell you about myself

Yn: okay Go ahead

Craig: Well I'm a really good dancer Well at least I think that.

Yn: okay so show me some moves

Craig: Without music?

I went to my phone and chose a random song.

Craig started dancing lord I wish Ray could do that. I don't even know if Ray could dance I Never seen him dance before. I was so Amazed by the time he was finished.

Yn: That was great *Smiles and claps*

All of a sudden some slow music starts coming on. I was really embarassed it was a old song by one of my fave artists back in the 90's.

Craig: I love this song

Yn: Really *Smiles*

Craig: Yea *pulls his hand out*

Craig pulled his hand out in order for me to join him for this slow dance. I took his hand. He grabbed my waist And I grabbed his shoulders.

Craig: Don't be afraid Relax *pulls me in closer*

I was really close to this boy now. My favorite part came on and he started Singing.

Oh Merrr Godd!! He can sing too like Yurrr ! 👐🙌

I looked at him and our eyes met. I smiled at him and he smiled back as we slow danced across the floor in the little Tiny room.

His hands went further Down my waist. Soon they were touching my butt.

We were still staring into each others eye as we still kept slow dancing. Then I put my head on his shoulder and i wrapped my hand around his neck just to let him know I'm comfortable. The song soon ended and we slowly pulled away from each other. He stared into my eyes and then all of a sudden he kissed me. I kissed back.

He was a great kisser. He kept kissing me and then I pulled away realizing what I just have done.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~