Chapter 23: liar

Okay so I Really Need y'all to Comment and Vote i need at least 3 Comments on each of my latest chapters.

When y'all comment or vote Ill make more Chappies.

So for right now Enjoy chapter 23.

Ill try and make it longgggg

RAY RAYS POV

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The time was 7:55pm.

I can't control myself. I feel like if Yn was to know im lying about almost everything I said today she would be upset and not only that she probably would trust me anymore.

Yn was pretty pissed that She didn't get to go home but I want my babe to stay with me.

Me: Baby come

I was in the Kitchen making popcorn and Yn was on the couch laying down watching Family matters.

Yn: I really don't feel like getting up

I just wanted Yn to come next to me as I heard the popcorn pop.

Me: ok

When the popcorn was all done popping I poured it inside a huge bowl.

I walked in the living room and sat next to where Yn laid.

Me: Baby whats wrong are you sick?

Yn: no

Me: You On your period?

Yn: baby no

Me: Then whats the matter

Yn: Ok you really wanna know my problem?

Me: yes

Yn: well I feel like you've been lying to me. I mean why are you lying to me? I don't think I'm able to trust you as much

Me: I don't recall lying to you

Yn: there you go again with that damn lying.

Me: *Blank face*

Yn sat up to face me.

Yn: Look so I don't think it's working out because obviously your keeping something from me and I don't wanna be with you to find out so I can be all depressed and what not so let me just go if I have to.

Yn kissed my lips and began to get up and walk out the door as I stood there in shock.

She was gone and she knew I was lying the whole time. I really couldn't believe it .

🔻🔻🔻🔻▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺▫▫▫▫▫

Sorry this was a little QUICK one but I really need you guys to comment on the last 2 chapters thank you guys 😘 and ill update next week if not tomorrow .