Chapte 48: Eyes Playing Tricks pt2

YN'S POV still

I couldn't believe what my eyes saw.

Yn: is that is that?...(Gco)

I speak to myself as I get cut off to banging on the door and flashing lights.

I ran to the Door and opened it up and ran and showed the ambulance were Traces was.

They weren't asking questions at this moment about what happened they just took her and placed her in the truck.

When everyone was gone I took the pictures and placed them in my pockets to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I know it's none of my business but it just didn't seem like them two.

As soon as we got to the hospital I followed them as they rushed Traces into a medical room . I waited outside for any news of to what's going on with her.

As I stood there alone with no one beside me I pulled the pictures out again still thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Doctor: I have bad news

I quickly shoved the pictures back into my pocket and put all my attention to the beautiful doctor.

I was staring at his beautiful caramel skin and his light brown eyes and everything else was just perfect.

Doctor: Excuse me

Miss

Yn: oh yea I'm sorry what's the bad news.

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you but Traces is not living

Hearing that made me upset.

A second or perhaps 3rd person out of my life.

Why is this happening to me? Is Ray a curse?

I cried and turned away so the pretty doctor wouldn't see me.

Doctor: I feel bad for you little girl but I'll come back with more information .

Hold up little girl ok so I know I may be just 18. But I'm not little. I'm actually pregnant and I take care all the responsibilities.

He walked back into the room.

I stopped crying & remembered the photos still back in my pocket.

I took them out again making sure it wasn't a dream.

How can them two eeew it can't be.

It was a picture of Jacob kaisas boyfriend & Chresanto kissing.

The second picture was Chresanto & Jacob having sex.

These pictures were so disturbing.

I put em away still not believing what I saw through my eyes.

Should I approach Kaisa about this I didn't know what to do at this point.

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

Vote & comment!!

I'm not updating till I get a certain amount of Reads vote & comment