Chapter 24: Walking home

So I'm gonna go on a lil break via u guys by has tagging #Ywm1 and because I'm not getting enough reads lol

-----•-------•-------•-------•-------•-------

YNS POV

❤❤❤

I walked home not asking Ray to drive me.

I crossed my arms and put my head down watching my feet walk on the ground. I was just thinking until I saw feet before mine and a shadow right in front of me.

???: where you going precious?

I looked up and saw the familiar face Diggy.

Me: If you don't mind I'm tying to go home

Diggy: may i come?

Me: No can you leave me alone?

Diggy: baby I know you want this

I tried to walk pass him but he blocked me.

Me: Excuse me

Diggy: You ain't going no where till I get some

Me: You ain't getting nothing

I tried to walk pass him again this time he let me pass.

It was about 5 minutes after I left from seeing Diggy then all of a sudden I feel someone grab me and cover my mouth so no one could hear my scream.

It was 8:30pm and it was pitch black outside and no one decided they wanted to be outside so no one saw anything.

I realized it was Diggy grabbing me by my neck as his hand was over my mouth.

I tried to fight my way out of his hold but It was to late.

He through me in the trunk and drove off really quickly.

I started to bang on the trunk door. I was terrified was my life over?

I kicked the trunk banged on it. It was he most scariest and most uncomfortable feeling.

Then I remembered oh yea I'm so dumb I have a phone.

I looked at my phone and I could only make one call because my phone was about to die.

I either had a choice of calling Ray Ray or The cops.

The cops would take forever and I'll probably be dead by than when ray might just rescue me but then again I broke up with him he probably won't answer.

I thought about it long & hard and called Ray.

The phone rang and I began I panic as we made a stop and I heard the car door slam as if someone was getting out the car.

Ray Ray ain't even answer yet and Diggy is already out.

The trunk door opened and Diggy stood in front of me noticing the phone In my hand.

Ray Rays POV

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

I got a call from Yn maybe she wanted to talk maybe to get back together or for her to let me understand that we were just friends.

I answered it and all I heard was screaming and a mans voice saying shut up.

This better be a joke because my heart just dropped all the way to my stomache.

Whatever is going on it better be nobody Tryna murder Yn it better be somebody just fucking her because I ain't trying to loose her again.

Me: Hello ?

Guy: what the fuck somebody on the phone?

Then the person hung up.

No I need I find out where she is. But what if she called me on accident or on purpose for me to hear her fucking some other dude?

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Ok I need y'all to comment about the book like what y'all think Ray Ray should do or quotes from the book or anything just comment and vote.

If I get 10 comments or over before I come back from school tomorrow ill make 2 more chapters for y'all tomorrow.