Bombs and Training

3rd POV

The thing about me was, well, sometimes i could figure stuff out like a real scientist. i was that smart, scary smart.

"Do we have any chlorine? It seems to be kind of explosive when mixed with other stuff." Gazzy said. 

I frowned. "Like what, your socks? No, we don't have chlorine. No swimming pool. What color is this wire?" i asked. 

"It looks like a robot came in here and threw up,...That wire's yellow." Gazzy said. 

Kassidy liked yellow, or at least, she likes how it looks on sun flowers. concentrate

Red electrical wire indicates the secondary live wires in a 220-volt circuit, used in some types of switch legs and in the interconnection between smoke detectors that are hard-wired into the power system. You can connect a red wire to another red wire or to a black wire.

Blue and yellow wires are used as hot wires. These wires are usually pulled in conduit. The blue wires are generally used for travelers in three-way and . They also are used as switch legs to things like lights and fans. Yellow wires are generally used for switch legs. These control things like light, fans, and switched outlets.

"Okay. Keep track of the yellow wire. Very important. Do not confuse it with the red one." i said frowning. 

The Gasman consulted the schematics he had downloaded off the Internet. This morning I had unfrozen the compressor fan inside the CPU, so the computer now worked without shutting down in hysteria every ten minutes. i had just fixed the computer, presto change-o.

"Okey dokey," Gazzy muttered, flipping through pages. "Next step, we need some kind of timing device."

I thought for a moment. Then i smiled. i knew just the thing...hopefully Kass won't be too mad. 

"Well, that's an evil grin," Gasser said uneasily.

"Go get me Kass's alarm clock. The Mickey Mouse one." i said smirking, 

Kassidy's POV

i was in a small room, there was a small bed for me , a dirty mirror, a bed side table, a door that led to a shower and a toilet, and that was it. i wrap my hands with bandages and glance in the mirror. 

my hair was in a ponytail and they made me tie my wings back just for precaution. 

i hear three knocks before the door opens and i turn and see Ari and i nod at him. 

"is it time?" i asked.

"yup" Ari said. 

i walk to him and i gently grab his arm. he looks at me and i bit my bottom lip. 

"Angel is okay, right?" i asked.

"she is, they're only doing minor test, the worst thing she'll get is a level one shock" Ari said.

i relax at that and nod my head at him, that was good, that only meant she wouldn't get too hurt. 

"let's go" i said.

"yes ma'am" Ari said chuckling.

i walk with him and stare blankly ahead, i hated this idea, but too late to back out now. we walk into this room and i see people in rows.

i glance at Ari, who just nods at me, i see a scientist walk towards us and i stand still. 

"Kassidy, your first test is to find out what he is hiding" the scientist said.

"how do you expect me to figure out?" i asked frowning.

"how did you do it the first time?" the scientist asked.

"...i don't know, i gripped his head i guess" i said. 

"then go ahead" the man said.

the guy stepped forward, he looked like he was beaten and hurt...why did they want information from him? i grab his head gently. 

he was shaking and i bit my bottom lip, hoping that he'd calm down. i made eye contast, brown on blue. 

"sorry" i whispered.

i gripped his head and his eyes glowed red. and i shut my eyes tightly.

'''

"honey, I'm home" the man said walking into a house.

he walks into his house and i see it was nice and roomy. i hear little foot steps and a squeal. 

"daddy!" a little girl screeched.

the man picked up the little girl and he threw her up in the air and she giggled loudly. 

"hi honey" the woman said kissing him on the cheek.

''''

the man was sitting in his office and Jed walks in and he just smiles. 

"hey Jeb, what's up man" the man said. 

"Jim, how are things?" Jeb asked.

"good, good....i need a favor, at least, a small token" Jeb said.

"anything for my brother" the man said.

"i need  to borrow your little girl" Jeb said.

"Kassidy? why?" the man asked.

"i believe she is the key to the big picture" Jeb said.

"...are you sure?" the man asked.

"positive" Jeb said.

''''

i slowly open my eyes and look at the man with shock. i was gaining other memories, but those were the top ones that stuck to me...because they were of me. 

his eyes just searched mine...he knew who i was. i shakily step away from him and he fell to his knees.

"Kassidy..." the man whispered.

"do not say my name!" i screeched. 

i wanted to lung at him, but Ari gripped me tightly around the waist.

"Kassidy, i thought you were dead" the man said quickly.

"who let her near him!?" Jeb demanded. 

he stormed into the lab and he punched the scientist and glared at him, shaking. 

i gripped onto myself, trying to calm down. i was literally seeing red. i was shaking terribly. 

"she was never aloud to see this man!" Jeb snapped.

"we're sorry sir, we just thought that this would speed up the process" the scientist said quickly.

"this could kill not only you, but the facility!" Jeb shouted.

"Jeb...my daughter...w-what's wrong with her?!" the man demanded. 

i felt eyes on me, ut i didn't car, i was shaking too badly, Ari had let me go, i was pulling too much energy from him. 

"everyone needs to leave, now" Jeb said. 

"but sir-" the scientist said.

"now!" Jeb shouted.

everyone left and i felt gentle hands take my face. i wanted to screech at him.

"Kassidy, calm down, sweety, it's me, it's Jeb" Jeb said softly.

i just shook my head, not wanting to answer him, i was too terrified. 

"this power is consuming you...you need to relax" Jeb said.

"i-i can't" i whimpered.

"yes you can, deep breathes" Jeb said softly. 

i felt something prick my neck and i gasp, slowly falling into Jeb's arms and he gripped me tightly. 

"I'm so sorry" Jeb whispered.