:.17.:

Mitch's P.O.V
I was a fucking mess. It was the first time in ages that I downed a whole bottle of whine in under 20 minutes. God I knew I was gonna have the worst headache later, alcohol plus tears - worst combo. I just sat there on my hotel room floor staring into mid air, the mess of clothes and paper consuming me. I clicked the home button on my phone. 1:09am. Wow. Everything seemed real slow, I couldn't seem to get myself together. I just can't believe the way he talked to me last night. It's like he didn't care and just wanted to make me out to seem a fool. I swear it was her!.... or was it... Urg I dunno to be honest... I just don't know anything do I? I stood up and stumbled to my bed, flopping on it like the pathetic shit I was. I grabbed my phone scrolled through my camera roll of me and Avi. It dates back to so long ago, first time I forced him into pictures with me was back on our first shopping date, memories ay... wow. Relationships are so much more easier at the start.
I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Olusola." Kevin called out.

"Oh hey come in."

Kevin slowly opened the door covering his eyes.

"It's alright Kevin, Avis not here and we're not doing the unspeakable." I sighed.

"Oh okay just making sure. Wait. If he's not here, where is he? He's not answering his phone?"  Kevin asked.

"Beats the shit out of me." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me you guys are fighting again because you always make up by burning my eyes out." He waved his hand about.

I just looked down and twiddled with my thumbs before pathetically bursting into a fit of tears. Kevin quickly rushed over to my side, consoling me.

"Hey, I didn't mean to offend you Mitchy!" He rubbed my shoulder reassuringly.

"No..." I managed to giggle while sniffing. "It's not that it's just, ... we did argue... and- and-"

I broke down even more, this time my head was buried into chest. I couldn't keep by composure anymore, I was losing it.

"Hey now don't cry, tell me what happened."

"He's just being a dick!" I yelled.

"Alright, I know how Avi can be sometimes, so I have a solution, to let out your anger." Kevin stood up smiling.
He yanked one of the hotel pillows behind us and got out a marker. Without a care in the world, he started to sketch out a long haired bearded stick man. I'm guessing it was Avi.

"Now punch it."

I was startled by Kevin's words.

"What?!"

"Punch it. Let it out girl."

Hesitating first, I then swung a soft punch towards the pillow.

"Harder."

"Really??"

"Yep."

I swung harder, and harder and began to enjoy it. A smile grew on my face as I punched he bearded man, it felt good to let some steam off.

"That's more like it, now get verbal with it."

"Verbal?"

"Hell yeah!"

As a swung the next punch I began to get lost into another world of anger.
"Take that you piece of shit!" I punched again and again.
"You fucking idiot! With your stupid eyes and hair and stupid everything." I really had no clue of what I was saying.

"Harder!!" Kevin encouraged me.

"I HATE YOU!" I said repeatedly with every hit.

"Harder! Harder! Yes Mitch get it out!" Kevin cheered.