:.5.:

For the past couple of days Mitch and I haven't even talked. In rehearsal we'd stand well away from each other. In interviews we made sure we found a spot that was far apart from one another. It was just awkward. I wasn't coping too well either, something in me just needed his presence. I realised that it was Tuesday meaning that Superfruit was up. I went on YouTube and clicked on the video. It satisfied me that I could look at Mitch's face since I hadn't in what felt like years. I scrolled through the comments and saw:

Mitch looks sad 😔
What's wrong with Mitch?
Mitch was a bit quiet in this episode...
Maybe Mitch is just tired...?

Even the fans know something is up. I sighed with guilt, knowing it was all my fault. Maybe I should call him? Oh who am I kidding, I know he's not going to answer. You know what...I'm just gonna go there myself. I have to be Mitch's friend again because this is killing me. I left my house and drove all the way down to their house. I pressed the doorbell and Mitch answered the door. As soon as he saw it was me, he tried to shut the door but I quickly pushed it back open. "What do you want?!" Mitch crossed his arms. I had to ignore the fact that he was dressed in a really cute onesie and take him seriously.

"Can I please talk to you?" I asked. Mitch looked at the ground and ignored me. "Please Mitch..."

"Fine." He dragged me all the way up to his room and closed the door. "Speak."

"Listen Mitch, I am so sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to just run out like that, I was just confused...and the thing with Jess and Meghan was a mistake. They just came at me, I swear! So please, please, please will you forgive me? It's so hard to cope when you ignore me like that-" Mitch cut me off by pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Are you gonna run away now?" Mitch kissed my neck.

"Not...a...chance..." I breathed with pleasure.

"Good." Mitch pushed me on his bed. "Cos nobody runs away from Mitch." He sexually unzipped his onesie while climbing on the bed. I was slightly scared of this new personality of Mitch, but extremely turned on. "Do you understand me?" Mitch whispered in my ear.

"Yes bae." I smirked.

"It's Queen from now on." Mitch tugged on my collar. He was kinda choking me but I'd honestly let Mitch do anything with me right now.

"Yes Queen."

"Good boy." Mitch slipped out of the onesie completely so that he was only in his boxers. He started un buttoning my top while I slipped out of my jeans. We kissed a bit more until Mitch spoke. "I'll be in charge tonight. Okay?"

"Yes Queen." I smirked. Mitch reached inside his draw and instead of a condom, he brought out a belt. "Whoaaa Mitch!" I started backing away with fright.

"Shut up and get back here!" Mitch dragged me back from my leg. "You've been a bad bad boy." Mitch whipped me on my butt.

"OH shitttt!" I bit my lip trying to contain my pain.

"Don't. You. Ever. Run. Away. From. Me. Again." With each word he lashed at me. It hurt, but it was actually hot. "And. Never. Make. Me. Cry. Again."

"Mmmm...yes Queen!" I moaned. Mitch put the belt to the side and crawled on top of me.

"Good." He kissed my nose and stood up from the bed.

"Is that it?" I pouted like a child.

"Yes, now dress up and get out." Mitch smirked as he slipped back into his onesie.

"Why must you tease me so much?" I frowned.

"It's all part of your punishment. I don't take things too lightly." He chuckled.