:.16.:

Avi's P.O.V
Mitch and I walked hand in hand down a nearby shopping mall, swinging our arms around and skipping the goof balls we were. We were wearing our classic disguises of a hat and sunglasses and had to make this shopping date quick because we had an interview at 2:00pm as well as an actual show in the evening. Mitch dragged me in and out of different shops until his eyes caught onto a specific jacket.

"This is fabulous." Mitch rubbed on material.

"Isn't it?" A male shop assistant emerged from behind.

"How much?"

"Only $50 actually. I could make it $20, our little secret." He winked.

I squinted my eyes, and was beginning to heat up. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"You should totally get it, it compliments those big bold brown eyes of yours." The shop assisted edged closer to Mitch and that was enough to tick me off.

"You better back the fuck off." I shoved him into the clothes railing so hard that he disappeared within the stocks of clothing. Whoops.

"Oh shit Avi!!" Mitch giggled.

"SECURITY!" He yelled trying to climb out of the mess. "HE FUCKING ASSAULTED ME, HES GOING TO MURDER ME SOMEBODY GET HIM." He squirmed like a child.

"Oh shit indeed let's get the fuck out of here before I go to jail!" I swooped Mitch off of his feet and carried him bridal style down the halls of the shopping centre, running frantically like a lunatic. Mitch laughed hysterically, as we found the nearest hide out. We ran into a bathroom stall and hid, dying of laughter.

"Why do we always end up like this?" Mitch sighed.

"Because we're wild." I grabbed him by his hips and pull him in close, tugging on his lip with my teeth. We kissed for a while before Mitch pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

"Baby, we have five minutes before we have to leave." He giggled.

"That's just enough time." I pulled his face back into mine, kissing him roughly and unbuckling his pants. It didn't take long before Mitch was bent over screaming his ass off. I pounded back and forth grateful for this deserted bathroom. I heard my phone go off and scurried for it in my back pocket quickly clicking the 'Deny' button, then set it on the toilet seat.

"Oh Daddy..." Mitch whispered under his breath.

"You like that?" I kissed his ear.

Mitch moaned and groaned as I went faster and faster.

"Harder daddy harder" Mitch yelled, his palms pressed against the stall walls, and legs getting weaker.

"Say my name baby." I spanked him.

"Oh Avriel..." He moaned.

"Louder."

"AVRIEL BENJAMIN KAPLAN!" A scream emerged out of nowhere.

"Damn baby, you've got some pipes haven't you ?" I said sensually.

"Baby... um... that wasn't me.." Mitch rose up back to my height and looked at me with worry.

We looked around only to realise that the noise was coming from my phone. Apprehensively, I reached my finger out and clicked the home button. When the screen lit up I wanted to die.