:.13.:

Avi's P.O.V

I woke up to the wonderful sight of my boyfriend. I shifted my body so I could stare directly at his sleeping face. Beautiful, he's just so beautiful... I leaned forward and kissed the bridge of his nose causing him to stir a little. He put his arm over his face thinking his was being tickled. I laughed and shook my head. My eyes once again met with the scar on his wrist turning my smile into a frown. Did he really fall? Of course he did... he wouldn't lie to you. Just forget about it Avi. I slowly got out of bed and it hit me. My head was banging and I couldn't walk straight. Dammit, I'm never drinking again. Why am I lying to myself? I stumbled out the door and the smell of puke slapped me. Ewwwww what the fuck?! "Kevin." I muttered under my breath. I covered my nose and walked out onto the beach for fresh air. I sat on the sand throwing pebbles into the sea until I felt something brush against me. I turned around to see Olaf sniffing me. 

"Hey boy..." I stroked his fur. "What are you doing up so early?" Olaf barked happily. "Shit! Olaf not too loud..." I held my head in pain. He started licking me all over. "Ewww noo..." I laughed.

"OLAF!" I turned around to see Jeremy in the distance calling his name. He slowly walked towards us and Olaf ran up to him. "Hey baby..." He smiled and hugged him. Jeremy turned to me and smiled as a sign of hello. He sat down next to me with Olaf in his lap. Jeremy and I never really talked much so this would be interesting. "I hope he wasn't sexually harassing you." He chuckled.

"I've been through worse..." I replied. Our laughter faded out and we sat there in an awkward silence. 

"Umm...well this holiday is really fun."

"Glad you're enjoying it..." I smiled. Fuck this is awkward.

"So how's Mitch?"

"He's great...Kirstie?" 

"Awesome." We sat in silence again. This time it felt even more weird. 

"So..." 

"So..." We suddenly broke into laughter. "Okay that was strange." Jeremy laughed.

"I know right!" I giggled.

"Oh yeah, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot!"

"Why is there puke in the living room?"

"You don't remember? Kevin was so drunk last night that he threw up everywhere. That boy cannot hang." I laughed.

"Oh my god now I remember. I was dying when he thought you were a girl." Jeremy chuckled.

"That was NOT funny!" I laughed.

"Sorry Avriella." He muttered jokingly.

"What did you just call me?" I squinted my eyes trying to keep a straight face.

"Avriella!" He sang mockingly.

"I dare you to say that one more time."

"AVRIELLA!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. Jeremy bolted up from the ground and sprinted as I chased him down the beach playfully. "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" He screamed. I stropped running after getting tired. 

"You better run bitch!" I yelled. We started laughing. He put his arm over me and trapped me in a headlock. 

"You ain't gon' do shit!" He ruffled his hand through my hair messily, classic high school bully style. We started laughing hysterically. It's strange because I feel like we didn't know each other a second ago but he's a pretty funny guy. We did a little bro handshake before returning back inside the house. We went inside the living room to see Kevin on his knees scrubbing the puke off the floor.