:.6.:

I walked Mitch back to my house so he could get his shoe. I opened the door and he leaped towards it. "Mwaah!...I missed you. I'm so sorry you had to touch that worthless bitch." Mitch bent down and kissed his boot. I shook my head and laughed at how cute he was being. He put it on and stood up hugging me around my waist. We were about to kiss but we heard the door knob turn so  we quickly separated. Kevin came inside the house and looked exhausted.

"That Ashley girl is so crazy." Kevin closed the door. "Man Avi, I thought you were good at picking girls to take home."

"Oh is it?" Mitch gave me the sassiest look ever.

"Yeah, like he holds the record of 4 girls in one week." Kevin laughed. I gave him a look signalling him to stop but he didn't get it. "Avi can be a naughty boy sometimes-"

"Well that's in the past. Never bringing any girls home AGAIN." I made it clear to Mitch. He started laughing.

"Sure Avi... Anyway, you still owe me an explanation on what happened? Like why did she flip out like that?"

"I'll save that story for another time." I smiled. "Well...I'm gonna take Mitch home now. Bye bro." I grabbed my keys and Mitch and I went inside my car. We arrived at his house and Mitch let out a big sigh.

"Here comes the tricky bit..."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...I didn't exactly tell anyone I left the house. I didn't want them getting suspicious so I lied to them and said that I was in my room taking a nap. I told them not to disturb me and when I say that they usually obey me. So all I have to do is sneak back in really quietly. It's 11pm so hopefully some of them are asleep."

"Wow. Looks like someone gonna have to climb through their window." I laughed. We got out of the car.

"Fuck my life..." Mitch sighed as he looked up at how high he'd have to go up. "There's no way I can do this...it's easy to come down but going up is a mission. This is why I wish I had Scott's room, it's so easy to get up there." Mitch looked at Scott's window.

"Well, his window is open, the lights are off. You could give it a go." I shrugged.

"Aw no, please come with me. I'm scared..." Mitch hugged me.

"Mitch..."

"Please..." He gave me the most adorable puppy eyes that I couldn't refuse. Mitch and I stood on my car to boost us to be able to climb on the garage roof. We got on then peeped inside Scott's window. He was in bed asleep. Mitch slowly opened his window wider and crawled in. "Come with me..." He whispered.

"I can't..."

"Why not? Please Avi..." Mitch begged. Suddenly we heard Scott speak.

"Who's there...?" Scott croaked in a tired voice. Mitch and I panicked. He hid under Scott's bed while I bent down behind the window. Scott turned on his lamp. "I swear I saw something..." He whispered to himself. "Not this paranormal shit again..." Scott got out of his bed and looked in his closet. Because he was looking the other way, I quickly popped my head in the window.

"I have to go...I love you!" I mouthed.

"I love you too!" He mouthed back from under the bed. We blew kisses at each other then I left the window. I jumped down then drove back home in my car.

- A few days later -

Today was the day that we were flying to Paris. I was a mess, I had barely packed my stuff and I had to be at the airport in 1 hour. "Hurry up bro!" Kevin shouted as he waited for me downstairs.