:.7.:

Mitch and I walked down the hall of the hotel. We stopped outside his hotel room knowing this is where we'd have to depart. "Well, I guess I'll see you later." I kissed Mitch's cheek.

"Wait! At least let me get you a towel! You're still wet." Mitch offered. He opened the door and- HOLY SHIT! Scott sat on his bed with a towel in his hand looking directly at us.

"Need this?" Scott smirked.

"Hiiiii Scott..." Mitch scratched his head. Oh God this is bad...I wonder if he knows... Scott brought out his phone and handed it to Mitch. There was a video displaying.

"Go on. Play it." Scott said with a serious tone. I noticed Mitch's hand shiver as he clicked the video to play. Straight away Mitch and I recognised that it was from earlier on with the water fountain situation. The video showed us kissing and Mitch paused it.

"Scott..." Mitch sighed.

"How can you two not tell me this?!" Scott sprung up from the bed and walked towards us. Mitch and I kept quiet. "C'mon tell me!"

"We're sorry..." Mitch hung his head low.

"Sorry?! Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of a best friend does this?!" Scott ganged up on Mitch.

"Scott! We're sorry okay, we just didn't know how you'd take it... We were going to tell you when the time was right!" I spoke up.

"Well does anyone else know about this?" Scott asked.

"Just you."

"Fine..." Scott calmed down. "I'm sorry for getting bitchy..." We all kinda stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Well go on, tell me how this happened!" Scott jumped back in the bed and patted seats for us to seat down excitedly. Mitch and I exchanged looks and smiled while joining Scott on the bed. Scott brought out a bottle of Alcohol and 2 cups. He made Mitch and I drink a few rounds before allowing us to explain the story, he said he did this because we wouldn't miss out any details when we're drunk."

We went on to explain everything with confidence. "So that's why you both went missing in the club!" Scott realised.

"Yup! And the funny thing is that we heard you and Alex in the bathroom asking about us but we kept quiet in the other stall and waited for you guys to leave. Then I carried on kissing Avi and then he ran away from me and I was like 'dafuq'. So later on we saw Meg and Jess getting friendly with him and I was like helllllll to the nah! Then Avi was all like 'I'm sorry Bae, take me back' then I was like 'oh helllllll nah!' Then a few days later the knocked on my door begging for my ass back and I took him to my room. We started kissing and whatnot then I was all like 'SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!' and I brought out a belt and started whipping his ass." Mitch started doing some weird hand gestures as he explained with the alcohol talking over his words.

"And I was like 'that felt good Bae, I want more!' And he was like 'no bitch' and I was like 'I hate you and your teasing ass." Then I had to hide when your ass showed up in the room then I left the house through the window like Spider-Man" I slurred as I took another sip of alcohol.

"Then I text him all like 'I miss you Bae' and he's like 'come over, my parents aren't home' and I was like 'but I'm on my period." Mitch was going off track.

"Mitch." Scott snapped him back to reality.

"I'm kidding! Yeah so he was like 'come over' and I came over and I saw that Ashley bitch and I was like 'oh hellll nah!' Then suddenly, God took off my shoe and threw it at her ugly face sending her flying to Japan. And I was like 'have a good flight bitch' " Mitch was so drunk he was just telling his own version of the story. After a couple of minutes we finally finished the on going story.