:.2.:

"Mitch I'm tired!" I whined while collapsing onto a wall. All this walking is not good for a human being.

"Stop complaining and get used to it. I'm gonna get you into the habit of shopping." Mitch dragged me by the wrist all the way to the men's section. "Ooo! This would look so hot on you!" Mitch pulled out a decent looking leather jacket and handed it to me.

"Uhh thanks" I chuckled.

"Oh. My. God. Look at that gorgeous top!" Mitch went chasing after it. I was so tired from walking around that I just sat down on the spot. Like literally, I was sitting in the middle of the store. That earned a few stares but oh well! For the next couple of minutes, Mitch would go back and forth to where I was sitting just to give me clothes and get more.

"Okay this is the last thing!" Mitch handed me the final item. "Now let's go try them on!"

"But I'm so tired..."

"Please?" Mitch looked at me with his big brown eyes like a baby.

"Fine! Anything for you Mitchy ." I stood up and we headed over to the changing rooms. To my surprise Mitch went into the same one as me. It felt a bit awkward considering how small the room was. Without hesitation Mitch slipped out of his top. Wow.

"Like what you see?" Mitch smirked.

"W-What?"

"Don't act like you weren't just checking me out." He giggled.

"I-I..." I stuttered. This is so embarrassing. What is wrong with you Avi?

"Get changed into that one!" Mitch thankfully changed the topic. He pulled skinny jeans out of the pile of clothes. I turned my back to Mitch and took off the jeans I was already wearing. With that done I squeezed into the other jeans only managing to get it up to my thighs.

"Umm Mitch. It's refusing to go up..." I said awkwardly.

"Uh oh!" Mitch laughed. "Arms up!" He ordered. I threw my arms up and Mitch  held the top of the jeans pulling it up as much as he could.

"Mitch just give up, what's the point?"

"Nope! It has to fit!" Mitch kneeled down, his face was right next to my 'private area' which made me a little uncomfortable. From down there he kept trying to pull it up but it really wasn't working. Mitch tried pulling more aggressively causing his face to move closer to that area. It was getting extremely weird for me.

"Okay Mitch that's enough..." I scratched my head.

"What's wrong?" Mitch smiled at me. It's almost as if he knows what he's doing.

"They aren't gonna fit, get up and give up." I laughed. While Mitch stood up I felt him slightly caress that area. What the hell?! Or was it something else? Am I going crazy? I swear I felt something! Just let it go Avi...I slipped out of the tight jeans. My eyes landed on the tag with the size number. "Ummm Mitch this is two sizes smaller than mine." I raised my eyebrows.

"Whaaat?" Mitch's voice went a little too high.

"You got the wrong size..."

"Oh." Mitch said in the most innocent yet devious way ever without looking me in the eye. It's like he did that on purpose...but why?

"Whelp let's try the next thing on!" Mitch shrugged. He pulled out a t-shirt that read "Daddy." My eyes shot open with shock.

"You want me...to wear that?" I asked slowly. Mitch just smirked at me in response. I sighed and slipped out of my top. I took the shirt off him and put it on looking into the mirror. I'm not gonna lie, the top kinda looked good on me but that doesn't take away the fact that it's embarrassing to wear.