:.8.:

Kirstie comforted Kevin as he continuously threw up in a bucket given to him. Scott was in the bathroom scrubbing the life out of his shoes. And Mitch and I kinda just stood there awkwardly watching the aftermath of what we caused. We honestly didn't know what to do in a situation like this. "We're sorry okay!" Mitch sighed. "We're sorry for your shoes Scott, we're sorry for not telling you that we were dating Kirstie and we are so sorry for burning your eyes Kevin. But at least the truths out."

"It's fine. I'm just surprised, I mean who knew Avi was gay." Kirstie smiled.

"Right? I'm so proud that you followed your heart." Scott yelled from the bathroom. Kevin put a thumbs up as he threw up in the bucket.

"Thanks guys." I'm glad all of them are happy for us despite what just happened. Mitch slipped his hand mine and we smiled at each other.

"But." Scott came inside the room with his shoes in his hands. "One condition."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"The fans can't know, well at least not yet." Scott said.

"It's true, we don't know how they'll take it. I mean, when people found out Jeremy and I were dating, the fans freaked out. It's only now that they're kinda accepting of our relationship." Kirstie explained.

"Yup. Me and my boo suffered some hate as well. It's part of nature." Scott shrugged.

"That's true..." Mitch frowned.

"It's fine baby, as long as we're together every thing is perfect." I smiled. Everyone erupted with 'aww's'.

"Y'all are way too cute!" Scott fan girled. "But you know what isn't cute, that smell of puke." He gagged.

"Sorry!" Kevin went to the bathroom to deal with it while we sprayed the room with air fresheners. Kevin came out of the bathroom looking much better. "Okay, I feel good."

"Yay!" Kirstie cheered.

"You know what, since we're all happy and stuff we should celebrate!" Scott suggested. "How about a movie night?" We all agreed and set the place up. Kirstie turned the light off and joined us on the floor in front of Scott's laptop. Scott opened up Netflix and we all gave him the 'are you serious' look. "What? You don't like a little Netflix and chill?" Scott joked. We decided to watch our documentary. Mitch pressed play then leaned back into my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. As soon as it started we all started mocking Kirstie singing as a child.

"Stop!" Kirstie laughed. Time and time went on and one by one everyone was falling asleep. First Kevin, then Kirstie and now Scott. Mitch looked up at me in a strange way.

"What?" I asked.

"It's been 30 minutes and I'm giving you the look." Mitch smirked at me.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. Mitch climbed on top of me and sat on my lap. We started casually kissing then Mitch started un buttoning my shirt. He started kissing my chest all the way down to my waist line where his eyes landed on my crotch. Mitch unzipped my pants.

"You two better not." Scott croaked in his sleep.

"Urg..." Mitch scoffed as he zipped it back up. I buttoned my shirt back up and Mitch and I cuddled. He soon fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at him admiring his every feature. Taking a moment to be thankful about having the man as my own. I kissed him on his head before falling asleep.
The next day, we woke up and had to get ready for our flight back to LA. We had to pay an extra bill for the hotel because Kevin left stains of puke outside the door. After that, we drove down to the airport and boarded on our flight. Mitch and I sat next to each other freely. In one hand we both held hands and on the other we were on our phones. I tweeted;