Where Is Lexi?

"What do you want?," I ask as I lock my bedroom door and go over to my bed, standing up. Klaus pulls me down with him and puts me next to him while I struggle to get up. He smirks at me and then he shakes his head to say that he is the Super Vampire and is stronger than me.

" I want you!," he says. A wild grin appears on his face and his fans pop out of his mouth and I get up in an instant off of my bed. He just rolls his eyes at me and stands next to the window.

" Just kidding, you too Salvatore. But your pretty-- that's good. Anyways, I actually would love to inform you that if Stefan tries to do anything to ruin my ritual, I will rip his head off as well as anyone he loves. I might leave you alive though--your special."

" I'm going to take your sister's dead body and set it on fire. And then Finn's, then Kol's, and then who? Oh right! You, " I say with a cocky grin.

He looks at me all serious and then runs up to me and throws me back into my door. I run right back and throw him against the window but he doesn't fall out like I hoped. Then he comes at me with fury and we start to roll around on the floor, changing positions on who is hitting each other in the face. After a minute or two, Damon and Stefan run into the room and Klaus sinks his teeth into my shoulder, drinking some blood. He quickly gets up and looks at me confused while Damon throws him out the window.

" Are you okay?," Damon asks, helping me up.

" Does it seem like I am okay?," I ask.

He rolls his eyes and I laugh at him and then the bite mark heals as if nothing had ever happened. I look at Stefan and he comes up to me and grabs my arm and pushes me into a wall. " What's up?"

" Nothing really, the ceiling, the sky, birds, clouds. The usual," I reply.

" Why do you hate me so much?," he asks.

" Want to make it up to me?"

" Yes."

" Okay. Call Elena and break up with her and then we will be okay." He sighs a little and then walks around the room and goes over to the window, pulling out his phone and calling Elena. I look at Damon and he smirks at me so I go over to Stefan and throw his phone out the window just as Elena answers.

" Your insane!," he says.

" And your an idiot!," I retort.

" Come on, peanut! Did you really think I was going to let you break up with Elena after you showed that you would break up with the love of your life just for your baby sister? Only Damon can do that!," I yell.

" Hey!," he objects.

" How's it going? Your looking good!," I reply.

He just rolls his eyes at me and I turn to Stefan and he is blurry looking so I squint at him. Then he starts changing colors and there's like five million Stefan's so I collapse right before Stefan catches me. Damon comes over and looks at me with a million faces and I close my eyes to keep my head from throbbing.

" Brie.... What's wrong? Open your eyes," Stefan says.

" Come on Brie open your eyes!," Damon adds.

I try to and I try to stand up but both attempts end in epic fails and Damon just picks me up in his arms and brings me downstairs into the living room and calls Elijah. I listen to the sounds in the room but my head is throbbing and I can feel Stefan's hand in mine.

When Elijah finally gets here It is eleven at night and I'm probably dying twice! He comes into the living room where I lay on the couch and he sits on the side where there is room. First, he puts his hand to my head but to him it seems normal. And then he looks at where Klaus bit me. Nothing.