The Other Salvatore

It's been over a hundred years since I have seen my brother's, Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Last time I saw them, they were dead. I walked away because I was going to turn into a vampire soon because of Katherine Peirce. She gave me blood, we had a bond of course but I never wanted to be a vampire like her.

I was fifteen when it happened, when I turned. It was the night that everyone found out about vampires and  they were all killed. But I saw both of my brothers lying on the ground, dead, that was when I didn't know they would come back, when I didn't know that vampire blood would heal you. But know I know.

Everyday that I knew about them, that they were alive, I wondered if I should go after them and find them. Or were they better off without me? Did they even want me? Or did they really hate me? Surely Stefan would be glad to see me. Stefan loved me no matter what. It was Damon who I was not sure about.

The day that Katherine was killed we had a fight. I told him to stay away from her and that ended up in broken bottles, shattered windows, and blood stained pillows. I told him that she didn't even like him, she loved Stefan but he didn't want to hear it. It was morning when that happened. Stefan and Damon fought that day too- because of Damon. He hit me, and that left a mark on my face.

I saw him though, when he did it. Stefan went after him the second he saw it. But not fast enough to take away what I saw in Damon's eyes. After he slapped me, Stefan came up and checked my face and then went to Damon who looked shocked. A tear fell down my cheek, a tear I could not control, and then I ran. But when I ran, I ran past a mirror. In that mirror I saw Damon's eyes filled with tears.

I thought about going back but I didn't. Damon was always the one I would go to when I needed help or when I was sad. Our mother died after she gave birth to me but Damon blamed Stefan for it, I don't know why though, he never told me.

Now I am walking through the woods in Mystic Falls when I come across another person, a boy. He looks familiar though, like we have met before but I am sure that we haven't. I look him in the eye and he smirks at me and puts his hand out.

" Niklaus.. But you can call me Nick," he says. I take his hand and he lifts it to his lips and then puts it down gently.

" Gabriella.. But you can call me Gabriella," I respond.

" Well it's just lovely to meet you Gabriella, but I have to meet my brother. So if you will excuse me," he says.

" Of course, I suppose I will see you around," I comment.

He nods in response and vanishes as do I.

I finally find my way to the Salvatore house and I walk inside, obviously no one alive has been inside last. I look around the house and see that as of now no one is home so I look around and see what has changed. I go upstairs and see that Stefan still has his little Diary so I skim through that and see that he is going on and on about some Elena girl and then I look in Damon's room.

I look at his things and then I try to open a drawer that seems to have been locked by something and I pull it tightly until it budges. I raise my eyebrow as to what might be so important that it is locked away and then I pull out a book.

I sit on his bed and open it and look through the pages, all about me. Like a Diary, it has pictures too. And then I go to the drawer again and see a small box that holds a ring and a necklace that belonged to me, I was looking for it for about a hundred million years. Now I am wondering why he took it from me.

I died that day, my father shot me and he shot Stefan and Damon too. His children, why kind of sicko kills his children? My dad. I push the drawer back in and make sure it's locked and I go back to Stefan's room and see that he has a drawer just like Damon's.