So.. Innocent.

It took another thirty minutes for Caroline to get me to come out of my room and go downstairs for something to drink, considering I didn't put a mini fridge in my bedroom- yet. It is still a possibility that I will.

While I am walking downstairs, Caroline is going back home and I don't know where Stefan or Damon are. The first thing I do is smell for blood- I am sure Damon has some hidden around here. I smirk as I find the spot and I go down to where the cellar is and I find a freezer that looks like one for ice cream, sure enough, there are many packs of blood.

I scan all of the packs and notice that they must be from a blood drive because you don't just go to the store, open the fridge, and pull out packs of blood- that would be cool though. Then I hear something snap and I jump back and see Damon in front of me.

" You could have just asked, I don't want you getting hurt down here," he says.

" And how would I get hurt?,' I ask.

He shakes his head and tosses me a pack of blood. I look at the card on it and read the name and blood type and then I stare at the pack. Damon takes one out and sinks his fangs into it while I watch. He stops after a few seconds and wipes off his mouth with his jacket sleeve.

" What's wrong?," he asks.

I just look at him nervously and then I drop the pack of blood on the floor, luckily it stays closed and nothing spills out of it. Damon quickly picks it up and holds it in his hand.

" You don't drink out of blood packs do you? So I realize this must feel awkward, lets just go put it in a cup!," he says.

I smirk at him and we both walk upstairs and go into the parlor where Damon takes out two wine glasses and pours blood into each one and hands one of them to me. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes because I usually drink from other things- not donation blood. I hold the glass up in my hand and Damon taps his against mine as we sit on the couch. I take a sip of mine and he does to and then I smirk.

" This wine is quite exquisite! If I do say so myself!," I say.

" Oh yes, and while we have this exquisite spot, why don't we put a shrimp on the barbie?," he asks.

" Splendid idea, I will get the chisel, you get the crumpet!," I say.

He looks at me and laughs while I drink the rest of the blood and then I throw the glass against the wall. " That was Stefan!" I smirk at Damon and I pick up the pack of blood that Damon gave me before. I pick up a glass and then I put it down and pick up the pack again. " Screw this!" I put the pack to my mouth and sink my fangs into it and suck the blood out.

I watch as Damon does the same thing and then he throws the packs into the fire and burns them. It starts to get cold so I put on a blue long-sleeved shirt that is a little big and I put on some black skinny jeans and sit at the fire. Damon is walking around the house while I sit at the fire reading The Hunger Games' last few pages and I throw it agaist the wall. " Only three," I mutter under my breath.

Damon walks into the living room wearing clothes that resemble mine and he sits down next to me, letting me lean my head on his shoulder. He runs his hand through my hair and then sighs at the fire.

" So innocent," he mumbles.

" What?," I ask.

" You. You were so innocent, just a baby-faced fifteen year old girl who had a wild imagination and wrote down stories that she thought of and sung songs in the shower with a beautiful voice. You played the piano and the guitar and mastered the flute. You loved to draw pictures and have fun. And then you became a vampire. Now you drink blood from donation centers with your vampire brother. If I just listened to you-"

" It could have still happened. We still could have died. I'm still me! Your still you! And cheese pies are still made from turtles! Oh the turtles, how I feel for them. But Damon, I am still your little sister no matter how much you hate it."

" You know-" I laugh. " When I was little I used to pretend that you were my dad. It made things easier for me. It helped me feel like I had someone when I needed someone."

" You were so much like mom, even though she died when I was young, you were a lot like her in the beginning. But you changed and became yourself- and I could only ask for that. I loved you when we met," Damon says.

" I know but, I had you and Stefan and all but-"

" But you never had a mom. Or a real dad. Dad was so focused on me and Stefan, and me leaving the war. And then Katherine came along. You only had your brothers, and then you lost them. What did you do? When you were alone?," he asks.

" I drew pictures of you, Stefan, Mom, Dad, and I. All together as a family. And I talked to Emily, the Bennett witch- she was my friend. So was a vampire named Lexi, she was much better than Katherine," I say.

" So you didn't have parents, you only had two older brothers. Stefan was boring and I ran away when I got in trouble. Katherine came in and you had no one, so when I chose Katherine over you and I hit you that day you-"

" I thought I lost you forever. And I did actually. That day I was so mad at you for chosing her but when I heard about the vampire thing in town and I saw all of the people with guns and weapons I went and looked for you and Stefan. I was walking when dad saw me and thought that I was a vampire and he shot me. I heard him say something before I blacked out, but I wasn't sure what he said. That was when you found me. I was dead, you didn't know I was coming back, no one did but Katherine. And then you were shot and I found you two."

" What happened when you found me and Stefan?," Damon asks.

" I tried to kill myself. I stabbed myself but the wounds kept healing. I didn't want to live without my only family but Emily wouldn't let me kill myself. I couldn't bring myself to tell her why I tried but she helped me and made me the necklace for the sunlight."

" How did you do?," he looks at me concerned.

" I killed ten people in the first three months. I tried to take as much as I needed to not kill them but I wasn't ready for it. I didn't know how to control it. I tried to kill animals but I couldn't because It wasn't fair for them."

" Well, we are here now. The past is over and done with and-"

" I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you," Stefan says.

I look at Damon and then I turn around to see Stefan and I stand up to look him in the eye. I start to walk forward, closer to him and I stop right in front of him where he has to look at my face. " Yeah, it shows."

I smirk at him and walk up the stairs to my bedroom where I find Klaus on my bed.