The Other...Waaa?

"PIKA PIKA!" Vanessa shouts, running over to Justin. I raise an eyebrow and see Damon stop in front of the other animals, staring at them with amazement. How did she manage to get a penguin anyway?

"STOP!" Damon shouts, turning to the two playing with a stuffed Pikachu. They were just tossing it back and fourth like if it hit the floor it would die.

"INBETWEENERS DANCE GO!" Luca shouts, walking into the room with Bonnie and starting the Inbetweeners dance along with everyone but Damon and I. Maybe we're the only one's who are wondering how she got a penguin. Why is there a pineapple at the door anyway?

"Vanessa! I'm not living in a house with a dog, penguin, porcupine, parrot, and a pineapple!" Damon shouts and she rolls her eyes.

"Guess I'll have to cancel the Polar Bear and Panda," she says, pulling out her phone as Michaela and Bonnie pick up the animals except for the porcupine and walk out the door.

"Who are you?" I ask the boy that came in here with Justin.

"Trey Malik," he says, smirking a bit. I roll my eyes at him and look around the room when I see someone walk inside.

I raise an eyebrow at the man walking toward me and he smirks a bit, pulling out a knife. I shrug my shoulders and he plunges it through my heart. Nothing.

I sigh, getting bored with him and he picks out a wooden stake from his pocket, shoving it through my heart as well. I look down at it and raise an eyebrow when my veins don't pop out of my body.

"So it's true.." he whispers.

"Your The Other Original."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

Should I make a sequel?

Maybe.. Maybe not. Tell me.

I loved writing this book but now it's over.. I'll make a sequel if you want me to.. PM me. That or I'll wait a bit until my writers block is gone and I'll start on here again. ON THIS BOOK.

Maybe.. Maybe not.

Tell me if you liked this book.

Twaddles<3