World War 3! WHOO!

• Dedicated to Timmy The Duck

" Who the hell is Michaela Mikaelson?" Luca asks. I roll my eyes as he asks that. Well this can't be good can it?

I thought all of the Mikaelson kids were locked away in coffins. You know, besides Elijah and Klaus.

" Yup I'm done with spells for today!" Bonnie sighs, blowing out the candles again. I watch as her and Luca leave, saying goodbye to everyone quickly.

" How do you know her?" Vanessa asks evilly. I look over to Elena who shrugs and holds out a picture of them together that looks a couple years old.

" We used to be best friends until one day she just left town. I didn't know why but I'm guessing it's because of the lack of aging," Elena explains.

" Well, why is she back?" Justin chimes in.

" I would love to know," Vanessa smirks.

" What are you up to?" Elena questions her.

" I'm not up to anything," Vanessa says sarcastically and walks out of Elena's room only to return with a box of pizza.

" When did you order pizza?" I ask, taking a slice.

" Right when the lights went out, why?" she answers.

" Wait a second!" I stop Vanessa from eating her slice and she starts to fake sob into Justin's shirt while he cradles her.

" You were downstairs and you had a phone but you didn't call the police?" Elena asks.

" Well I figured there were three witches and Gabriella the big bad vampire! And if they got killed then the axe murderer would have you as a distraction while I got my ass out of here," she explains.

" She's kidding," Justin finishes for her.

" Was I know?" she questions. He rolls his eyes and she finishes her slice and gets up.

" I'm going to sleep in your brother's room, okay?" she asks Elena.

" Sure, I don't know where he is anyway," Elena nods. I raise an eyebrow at Vanessa and follow her into Jeremy's room.

She throws her jacket onto his desk and kicks her boots off. And don't ask me how she managed to make her pants turn into black pajama shorts. Must be a new trick she picked up somewhere.

" Are you okay?" I ask her. She turns around and looks at me, nodding.

" Are you sure?" I ask again.

" Actually no. I should have told you guys before but someone slipped something in my drink at the Grill and now my stomach hurts," she says.

I sigh, not believing it but Vanessa is full of stories. Half of the time I know she's lying about things because when she's lying to someone she always texts me that she lied.

It's something that we do. That's a part of our friendship but I know she's keeping something and it's unusual for her to keep something from me.

Whatever she's keeping it must not be good.

God only knows what plans that girl can think of.

Damien's POV

" So you can't go out in the sunlight, only drink animal blood, vervain is a bitch as well as stakes-- keep away from sharp pointy wood. Whatever you do don't drink my alcohol," I instruct her.

Her? Oh right, Vicki is her name.

Found her a couple days ago out in the woods. I killed all of her Junkie friends, though. I figured hey lets have some fun.