Phonecalls

CHADS POV

I wasnt aware of what was going on, all I could think about was seeing Alec with him. It felt like my heart was breaking in two. I loved him all along and I didnt realise just how much. I remember how soft his lips felt against mine when we first kissed. How could he do this to me? 

"Chad?" I looked up into Jimmy's eyes, they were filled with concern. How could I have ever hurt him? He's so sweet. I dont need Alec. I opened my mouth to reply and felt his tongue trace along my lip.

"Aren't you with Ethan?"

"That was never real, it was to make you jealous. Truth is I wanted you all to myself" His fingers ran through my hair and he moved closer to me again.  "We can go upstairs if you want to" Do I really want to?  I would much rather have my Alec...Wait he's not mine anymore. 

"Yeah"

 "Go up and I'll join you in a minute" Jimmy said wrapping his arms round my waist. 

JIMMYS POV

I watched him go upstairs, when he was out of sight. I pulled his phone out of my pocket. Alec's number flashed up. I clicked the end call button then shoved it down the sofa cushions. He doesnt need Alec messing this up. He's mine now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I AM SO SORRY i havent updated in absoloutely ages, Ive been so busy. Im sorry its a short chapter itll be longer next time I promise <3 sorry once again <3 love you all