High School

I fell out of bed this morning and caught sight of myself in the mirror, I grinned genuinely at the way I looked for the first time in well…a long time. My black hair had a bright blue fringe with little blue tips on the ends of my hair, my newly pierced lips glistened under my bedroom lights. I looked down and tugged my nightmare- Avenged Sevenfold shirt back into place, it was dashed around the edges with blue to match my hair, my skinnies and converse were black to match the rest of my shirt. I got in my car and drove to school, my stomach was turning the whole way there. I finally pulled up at the gates, I stroked the bracelet on my wrist, Jimmy gave me it yesterday for luck, it was black leather, fastened with poppers and had little tiny spikes around the edge of it. Ok here goes nothing.

“Who’s the new kid?”

“Wow emo alert”

“Seriously who does he think he is?”

“Avenged Sevenfold…pftt” I stared at all the faces of people who kiss up to me every day, funny how their attitudes change to how people look… At least this way I’ll find out who’s really my friend. I walked past them all giving them a few minutes to notice it was my car. Suddenly a loud gasp of air came from behind me. I turned round to see 4 or 5 girls who are usually all over me giving me a disgusted look.

“OH MY GOD CHAD?!”

“Last time I checked, yeah” I replied sarcastically

“Why are you so emo now? It’s creepy” One blonde girl I recognised as Bianca remarked

“Because I wanted a change” I raised my eyebrows

“I don’t like it…”

“Yeah your not hot anymore”

“Yeah I know right totally” I walked away with all the girls in mid conversation but I don’t really care what they think. I looked up from my ipod to see some guys from the football team on their way over to me.

“Hey what is it with all the emo new kids nowadays?” Josh joked, I glared at him

“Hey faggot what’s your name?” Bryce joined in

“Oh you want to know my name do you?”

“Duh Fag that’s why I just asked…”

“It’s Chad, Chad Green”

“NO FUCKING WAY”

“Afraid so”

“Dude you fucking emo faggot”

“Guessed this is how it would be, bye superficial assholes” I walked off putting my headphones in and flipping them off over my shoulder. I got into class about ten minutes late and took my seat next to Ethan.

“Excuse me that’s my friends sea…HOLY FUCK”

__________________________________________________________________________________
HEHEHEHE I wonder how Ethan is gonna take it? What do you think ? <3