Urghhh...What Happened?

ETHANS POV

I knocked on the door of Jimmy's place, I needed to apologize for last night I mean he didnt know how I felt about Chad. I had no right to go off and have a go at him like that when Chad left. He opened the door and I put my head down.

"What do you want?" His voice said icily

"I came to apologize for my behaviour last ni..."

"Who the hell is at the door at this time in the morning. Dont they know I have a hangover" I heard an angry voice shout from upstairs. I saw a figure sat at the top of the stairs wearing a pair of boxers. It was Chad. I looked at him then back to Jimmy...Oh. He had better not of touched Chad I swear to god. I looked at Jimmy who had a slight smirk on his face. My hand reached out at its own accord and send a fist crashing into the side of his jaw.

"THATS NOT A FUCKING GOOD WAY TO APOLOGIZE YOU MORONIC JOCK" Jimmy spat at me

"THEN YOU SHOULDNT GO PLAYING AROUND WITH THINGS THAT ARENT YOURS YOU STUPID OVERLY CONFIDENT EMO ASSHOLE"

"WHAT YOU THINK BE BELONGS TO YOU? YOU THINK YOU OWN HIM? GROW THE FUCK UP HE IS A PERSON NOT AN OBJECT"

"HES ALWAYS BEEN MINE, WEVE KNOWN EACH OTHER PRACTICALLY ALL OUR LIVES AND IVE ALWAYS LOVED HIM THEN YOU TURN UP OUT OF NO WHERE AND RUIN EVERYTHING" I realised what Ive just shouted as I hear Chad give a small gasp from the top of the stairs.

"You...youve always loved me?"

"I used to, not know your such a whore, who do you think you are playing 2 guys at the same time?"

"Actually I met another guy last nig..."

"OH MY MISTAKE 3 THATS ALOT BETTER"

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HOUSE YOU CANT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT"

"ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA GO SLIT YOUR FUCKING WRISTS?"  He looked me up and down and I saw an evil glint in his eye.

"I dont know why dont you find out" He said in a calm but some how really threatening voice

"You know what you can have Chad I hope he fucks you over" I turned my back and walked away from them both, I cant ever let them know how much that hurt.

JIMMYS POV

I stood at the door and watched him walk away. The fucking cheek of that stupid jock. Does he honestly think I would take advantage of Chad when he was drunk? Im so tempted to go and just whack him round the head with a very heavy object. But I had something more important to deal with. I looked to the top of the stairs and saw Chad staring at the door. I could tell he was deep in thought.  I went and put my arm around his shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I whispered

"I cant believe he never told me...or the fact he talked to you like that. I mean he hit you. He knows I hate violence"

"its ok Im fine see" I watched the corner of his mouth tug into a smile "itll all be ok I promise"  I watched the slightly pained look on his face and realised what just happened with his best friend did really hurt him. I went to speak but his phone interupted me. He picked his phone up from next to him. Grinned at the screen and started typing back a message. I know this sounds pervish but I looked over his shoulder and saw it was addressed to some guy named Alec. It went:

~Hey Clumsy, ok maybe thats not such a bad thing I mean thats the reason I met you so that cant be bad can it :P I wouldnt mind seeing you some time again if you want to? xxx urgh I just put kisses i feel like such a woman. Oh well Im that fucking awesome Ill leave them there :P~

~Hey Cutie, It was nice to meet you, Im sorry for my drunken state and erm my behaviour. Id love to meet you again~

~Wasnt all your fault was it :P takes 2 to kiss~

~ I think the saying is 2 to tango~

~but we werent dancing we were kissing duh :P~  I started at the texts absoloutely shocked. Maybe Ethan was right, maybe he was trying to play alot of guys... I feel so stupid.

CHADS POV

I can not deal with all of this right now...My head feels like someone is having a moshpit inside it. Theres Ethan and Jimmy at it like cats and dogs. I cant deal with these 2  I want to go and see Alec at least everything is simple with him.

ALECS POV

I cant stop thinking about that guy from the concert I mean I wanna talk to him all the time but I dont wanna seem desperate. im not usually the type to chase Im sort of a player. This is why this is bugging me so much I mean all we did was have one kiss... I usually get a lot more than that...