Is that really you? WHAT

Even If Your Dusted You May Be Gone But Here In The Desert Your Shadow Lives On Without You…<3 I’m listening to MCR as I write they have some truly beautiful lyrics

__________________________________________________________________________________

“IS THAT YOU?” Ethan shouted at the top of his voice earning us strange glances from everyone in the room including the teacher.

“Excuse me” The teacher looked at me “Are you even in this class?”

“I’ve been in this class for about 2 years now”

“Well could you enlighten me to your name as I have no idea where the hell you have been for the past 2 years” He replied slightly sarcastically

“Certainly, My name is Chad Green” Everyone gasped and started at me and the room filled with shocked gasps and people exchanging glances. I caught snippets of conversation like “Oh my god whys he so emo I wonder if his parents died or something” “Maybe it’s a dare, I mean it has to be why would he look like that with a choice” “Do you think he’s gay coz we have showered with him before?” I zoned out until I felt someone tapping my shoulder, Ethan looked into my eyes as I turned around to face him.

“I’m proud of you” He whispered “I’ve known you didn’t like being a jock all along, that’s why I used to try and set you up with fugly populars. I wanted you to freak and become like this a lot sooner.” I resisted the urge to pounce on him and hug him, I didn’t know if he really understood me but I guess he does. I feel so so happy. I grinned at him.

“Also when are you going to tell everyone the other part?” I looked confused at him “you know the part where you tell everyone your actually gay?”

“HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?” I exclaimed

“WOULD YOU BOYS SHUT UP IN THE CORNER” Mr. Brows shouted

“It’s not hard to tell when you know you as well as I do” He beamed and winked at me.

“This Is so weird, next thing you’ll be telling me your gay” I laughed and punched his arm

“Well Actually…” Was he being serious? Had my best friend been gay this whole time and I didn’t know?

__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think should I make Ethan gay? I Have 2 alternative story lines and I need to know what people think so Should Ethan be Gay or not? <3