The 'Sleepover'

I stood in front of my bed with a shoulder bag laying on it and just about every piece of clothing I owned. I couldn’t decide what to pack to take to Jimmy’s house, I mean what does a guy take to a sleepover?! GUYS DON’T HAVE SLEEPOVERS! I mean do guys even take PJs to wear? What am I gonna sleep in if I don’t?  urghhhh! I heard a horn beeping outside my house. Jimmy was here…Fuck it Ima take my PJs and with that I ran out to the car.

*About an Hour later*

We were at Jimmy’s house and were sorting out all our junk, which basically means we got here threw our stuff in Jimmy’s room and put on a horror movie. I am a complete and utter wimp. I hate horror movies and it didn’t help that it was about 8 at night and it was dark. I sat between Jimmy and Ethan on the sofa trying my best not to jump every time someone died. Just when I thought I was doing well the killer jumped out from behind a sofa on the movie and I jumped and managed to hit Ethan in the nose.

“SHIT MAN WTF” Ethan shrieked, even in the dark I could see dark red liquid trickling down his nose.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry… But please don’t come near me” I squealed (rather unmanly I know) and ran to the other side of the room “I hate blood Ethan”

“I know its fine…erm Jimmy wheres the bathroom Im gonna go sort out my nose?”

“Top of the stairs second door to your left” Ethan walked out of the room and Jimmy turned to me “What are we going to do with you? You’re a suckish emo you don’t like blood” He teased

“It’s not my fault I don’t like gross things”

“Guess what?”

“What?”

“Ethan put blood on my arm”

“No he didn’t…did he?”

“Let me show you” Jimmy ran at me and I tried to run, I know he didn’t have any blood on him but the idea of it still creeps me out. I slipped and Jimmy grabbed me and pulled me to standing, I looked up and I could see his shining eyes staring into mine. He was so close…Maybe a little too close I mean I don’t want to freak him out if he isn’t gay. “why are you gawping like a fish?”

“I uh oh erm Im not su…” He pressed his soft lips onto mine. My hands instinctively wrapped around him and pulled him closer. I couldn’t think of anything else except him. Everything about him was so perfect. I felt his arm tighten around the bottom of my back and my fingers worked into his hair getting tangled. He managed to somehow lead me back to the sofa without breaking the kiss. I felt his weight on top of me, well most of it  he was being gentle. My hands pulled his shirt pulling him fully on top of me. I suddenly heard a string of cursing and managed to look up from Jimmy to see Ethan standing in the door way with a shocked and slightly pained expression…

______________________________________________________________________

What do you think guys :O Team Ethan or Team Jimmy? :D