Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Snakebites...WAIT! [BoyXBoy]

“Hey Man how you doing? Awesome game Friday, you carry this team” My best friend Ethan grinned at me slapping me on the back. He flicked his brown hair out of his eyes. “Whoa man look at Sophie” I looked up and saw Sophie teetering on her high heels, her face was painted like she had just joined the circus and she was wearing an outfit that barely passed for one. Her mini skirt just grazed the top of her thighs and her crop top barely gave her room to breathe… Awesome!

“What about her?”

“Man she’s hot and she’s coming over here!”

“Hey boys” She tossed her blonde curls over her shoulder and did a girly giggle “Talking about me?”

“Yeah…Chad was just saying how hot you are” Thanks Ethan…

“Oh really?” She turned directly to me, sticking her chest out and rubbing her hand down my arm. She isn’t even attractive…

“Yeah…anyway I’ve got to go to my next class, if I’m late Jones will kill me…later” Urgh why does Ethan insist on making me chat up slags. I mean seriousl…OOOF I found myself sat on my ass on the floor. I scrambled up and started shouting “What the fuck is your probl…” I came face to face with the most gorgeous person I’ve seen in my life. They’re black hair was silky and hung down to their chin and flopped in front of one of their stunning blue eyes. I studied their face, snake bites, I wonder if they would be fun to chew on…Oh god this can’t be happening.

“What?” His voice was perfect, I can’t find any words to describe it but it made me melt.

“Sorry doesn’t matter was my fault”

“Wow a jock apologizing to someone like me what the fuck is happening?” He added with a cheeky smile “Well as nice as it’s been meeting you I’m going, be more careful where you walk next time Jock” I stood speechless staring after him…Who was he?