Escape!

"I...uh...I mean it wasnt what it looked like"

"You like Jimmy?" Ethan said with a pained look

"What do you mean it wasnt what it looked like?" Jimmy said too wearing the same pained look.

"i...erm...have to pee" I ran upstairs and hid in the bathroom, i needed ten minutes just to figure out how i was going to deal with this... I pulled out my phone and started playing around on it, I saw a facebook post about some band playing near here starting in half an hour. Ive never heard of them but if I go and clear my head I can sort all this out.

"YOUVE BEEN IN THERE TEN MINUTES COME OUT WE NEED TO TALK"Jimmy said banging on the door. I panicked and started climbing out the window. I had my wallet and my phone, Id be good for a few hours. All I had to do was get on the ground without breaking anything...Maybe I wont be fine. My hands grabbed the window ledge and I started to lower myself down. I was hoping I could lower myself down and then kinda just drop. I CAN DO THIS IM A NINJA.

*an hour later*

Firstly let me say it never works as well as you think...I let go of the window ledge, fell, put my foot through a plastic plant pot then stumbled, hit my hand against a wall. But I got here, I walked in and the band was already playing, I wondered around aimlessly. I'm not sure what to do. The people all around me are jumping and moshing. Looks fun. I throw my head around in different directions, this is the first place ive been to like this so Im not sure if I am doing it right. I bump into several people and shout sorry as loud as I can over the music. Someone bumped into me and I fell onto the floor. Fuck that hurt.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I felt someones hand tighten around my arm. I looked up and saw a guy with shoulder length brown hair looking down at me. "I didnt mean to bang into you"

"Its fine" I said standing up, I looked at him properly. His brown hair was shining even under the dull lights, he flashed me a nervous smile. He had such a cheeky smile. My focus flashed to his eyes, I couldnt tell what colour they were in here but they were fairly dark eyes. He was stunning. "it was probably my fault anyway I'm new to this"

"I could tell by the way you were trying to mosh" He teased

"Im doing the best I can" I pouted, my god that was the gayest thing I think I've ever done

"I'm sorry I didnt mean to offend you" He said looking confused, he looked so cute when he did that. "I kinda have to go, Ill talk to you later" I stood and watched as he walked away. I dont even know his name. I looked around to see if I could see him, I wanted to know his name so I could facebook him or something. I couldnt see him and gave up to watch the next band. A drum started and guitars joined it too before I looked up at the stage. That guy on stage looks an awful lot like...Oh my god hes in the band. I stared like some crazed fan girl (I swear I'm getting gayer) at him playing the guitar, he jumped around and flicked his hair as he moved. I didnt take my eyes off him the whole time he was playing. My heart sunk when he got off the stage and dissapeared. So much for talk to me later...I get why girls complain so much about liking guys now, its sucks when hot guys dont notice you. I wondered off to get a drink of something alcoholic, I know I'm too young to order it legally but to be honest I look older than I am.

*Half an hour later*

I sipped at my drink and stumbled. Im not entirely sure how many I had but everythings a little bit fuzzy now. I trip again and try to stop myself falling but before I know it I'm laid on the floor, I giggle to myself and roll around. This floor really isnt so comfy.

"Why is this twice now I've found you on the floor?" I heard a voice say, I looked up and the guitarist. He was back! "You put me here in the first place" I slurred

"Need a hand?" He said offering his hand to me, I grabbed it and stumbled so I headbutted his chest. "Was there any need for that sort of behaviour? He chuckled, I looked up into his eyes, I was close enough to see the colour now. They were a browny green, they were sparkling and before I knew what was happening my drunken body reacted to the closeness and kissed him. I stopped and began to apologize but he cut me off and pressed his lips back onto mine. Everything started blurring and he was all I could think about.

ETHANS POV

I cant even describe how I feel tonight. He was kissing Jimmy, I know this is stupid and nieve but I thought he liked me, we've always been so close I just assumed he would be with me. I want to talk to him about it but hes dissapeared from the bathroom, Jimmy took the lock off the door but he wasnt there. I tried to ring him but hes not picking up. I think I'm gonna ask Jimmy if he wants to get a drink I need to calm down.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DONT KILL ME PLEASE I asked my friend for advice on what he thought  team jimmy or team ethan but he decided to be awkward and tell me to add a new character :3 dont worry ill sort everything out I promise please dont eat me   that is all :)