Confusion...XD

Why couldn’t I stop thinking about him I mean he’s a guy for Christ sake…I’m the captain of the football team, I’m supposed to fall in love with the head cheerleader but instead I’m thinking about some random emo guy I’ve never met before today…I wonder if I’ll see him again, maybe I won’t. I mean I don’t even like being a jock, I listen to Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance and stuff like that when I’m alone, I hate being a jock. Urgh I cant believe im stuck in Maths next I could do without being bored to death. I pushed the door open and everyone turned to stare, great I’m about 15 minutes late.

“Nice of you to join us” My teacher sneered “Take a seat” I looked around and found a spare desk at the back of the room. I started fumbling around in my bag pulling out my book and calculator and pen when the door clicked. I looked up and he was stood there in the door way.

“Oh we have another one…Are you even in this class?”

“Actually I’m a new student, thanks for the intro” He said leaning against the door frame and flipping his black and blue fringe out of his eyes.

“Then I’ll make an exception for you being late but I will not deal with your attitude so please hurry and take a seat before I put you in detention”

“There isn’t a seat” He stated in a slightly cocky tone

“What about over there?” She said and pointed to a spare seat right next to me…He didn’t say another word he just came and sat down next to me, He smelled strangely nice and also faintly of weed (Yeah I know what it smells like I tried it once at a house party)

“What?” He whispered

“I didn’t say anything” I stammered like an idiot

“You were staring at me…”

“Erm No I was just checking out your piercings, I was thinking of getting my lips done, does it hurt?” Now why in the hell did I just say that, I had no intention of getting my lips pierced…? Not that I didn’t like the piercings, I’m just a bit of a pansy.

“You of all people want snakebites?” He smirked “And no it doesn’t hurt, I’ll take you to where I got it done if you’re not too scared” He winked at me

“Pfftttt me scared yeah right, when are you taking me?” I had to act tough, truth is I was absolutely shitting myself in case he actually meant he would take me.

“Straight after we finish at this dump”

“ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING M…I mean yeah that sounds awesome, do you want a ride there or do you have a car?”

“I don’t have a care but I want to give you a ride there, so I’ll follow you to your house, you can drop off your car and then I’ll take you on my motorcycle.” If I wasn’t scared enough I’m even scareder now, that’s not even a word.

“Wait I don’t even know your name…”

“I didn’t expect you to, I’m new here remember” He laughed quite loudly earning us both a death glare from that old bat who teaches us. My face flushed red hot and I made eye contact with my desk so he wouldn’t notice. He chuckled then leant over and whispered.

 “My name’s  Jimmy by the way”

“Mine’s Chad”

“Oh I know, you’re a famous jock” He winked at me just as the bell rang for lunch, “I’ll meet you in the car park at the end of the day unless you feel like ditching after lunch?”

“WHA…I mean yeah sure I ditch all the time…” I am a goody two shoes to say I’m a popular jock.

“OK then meet me in the car park straight after lunch, Bye Chad” He flicked his fringe from his eyes, stood up and exited swiftly. Oh god what have I gotten myself into? I have known this guy for an hour and I’ve agreed to bunk off high school, show him where my house is and let him take me somewhere on a motorcycle to get my lips pierced. Today is gonna be fun…