S is for Support

Morning, Upper East Siders. Spring break is here. Looks like some of us are waking up next to someone special, and some truly aren't. We all know that sweet little Amber Archibald is. Rumor has it she met up with Carter Baizen, and lets just say someone spotted her leaving his house in the same clothes she had on yesterday. Is something up?  

Yes. Yes something was up. You were falling back in love with Carter and you knew he was in love with you.

A guy like Carter doesn't just throw something like that around. You knew he meant it.

But in a flash, it was gone.

You heard the news in a text from Serena.

"Hey, i hate to be the one to tell you this, but someone just saw Carter getting off a plane in Glasgow."

What? Carter hadn't called or texted you in a while, but Glasgow?? You reply.

"What? Carter wouldn't do that."

Serena decided to call you to talk about it.

"Amber, you really need to think about this."

"It's hard, S. He tells me he loves me, and 3 days later he's gone to Scotland."

"Wait, he told you he loved you?" A tear started to roll down your cheek as you thought of his words.

"Yeah."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Look, I know who Carter Baizen is, and he doesn't just tell a girl that he loves her for no reason. He probably had a good reason to leave. Who knows, maybe it was the Buckleys again."

"I just don't know if Carter is worth it. He's so... spontaneous and it's slowly killing me." You wiped the tear as you felt more coming.

"Amber, I hear your crying. Come on, you have to let me cheer you up."

"I just want to hear from Carter."

When the phone call was over, you had to get ready for school. On your way walking along the street, you get a gossip girl blast. 

Looks like we've got an update on where our old friend Mr Baizen on where he is. We all know he recently made his sudden and mysterious voyage to Glasgow, but I guess one of my London readers caught him at Kings Cross station. Why is Carter in London? And taking a train?

And who is this person he's on the phone with? Only time will tell

"That's it", you thought. "He's moved on. He's probably on the phone with some prettier, hotter British girl that he hooked up with."

And on the steps of the school, your phone rang. Serena again. You picked up, hearing S's rushed and surprising words as soon as you hit the button.

"It was me."

"Serena? What was you?" Her words were moving much faster than your thoughts.

"I was talking to Carter on the phone."

"What? Why?"

"He wanted to check up on you" 

"Me? Why the hell should I believe that Carter Baizen was the tiniest bit concerned about me?" Your heart broke at the sound of your words.

"He told me to tell you that there is a good explanation for this, but he wants to explain it in person."

"Why'd he call you?"

"He said mine was the only number he remembered."

"What? Does he not have his phone?"

"Yeah, he had to use a phone booth. Well, first he had to find one." You chuckle a little. "Also, I hope you don't mind, I gave him your number just in case he wants to talk to you."

"Thanks, S."

"A, I'm many things to you, but a friend above all. And as your friend it is my duty to make sure that Carter Baizen falls in love with you." Your laugh gets gradually louder until another thought came into your head.

"Did Carter ever do this to you?"

"Leave? Yeah, a few times. Carter's a handfull, but a girl like you can learn to live with it and love him. Anyways, expect a call from him any minute. He seemed eager to get in touch with you."

She hung up the phone before saying bye. She sometimes does that because she likes leaving you on that last note.

Your phone rang, and Carter's picture and name showed up. You picked up immediately.

"Hello?"

But a different voice replied.

A/N: Did you guys like the title?? Because S for Serena and Serena is supporting you??? Idk i was thinking of a clever title and came up with this XD