11

Tamika

So now I'm standing in from of my used to be group of friends, who have shocked looks on their faces. This is what happened... Summer had found out that I was in the hotel, then she found my room number, visited, and then we checked out together with the gang. Stupid thing, I invited them over to stay at my house for their last day in Wisconsin, then I kinda told them to out their things on my closet, which had my masquerade ball gown, mask, and the missing shoe! I had forgot about it! I meant to box it up before I left the house but I guess I was so focused on leaving! And that brings them in my bedroom, with the shocked looks.

"You're the girl?" "Uh... nope." I say," I'm holding it for my friend." "Come on Tamiks, don't lie. You've only made friends with 2 girls as I've heard, and their in high school!" Summer said," Why didn't you tell anyone?" Zack stepped forward. "You're the girl." "No," I say," no I'm not!"

Summer

She grabbed her leather jacket and ran out, slamming the bedroom door. Zack pushed through us," Move! Get out the way!" He made his way to the window. "She's my best friend!" I say and push Zack. She's walking towards the forest? No, no no no. "Come on!" "What's she doing?" Esme asked. "Going to the park. And it's almost night." "No, we're not going after her. She needs space. Plus we don't even know where this "park" is." Lawrence told me. "Fine."

____thatnight____

I'm pacing back and forth. "Where is she?" I ask. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Mrs Young goes to answer it. And there stood my best friend...

with a police officer.

"Your daughter was caught stealing and vandalizing a public park!" "What?" I said in disbelief. "I didn't do it." Tamika said. "Shush, girl." The officer told her. "But I-" "She spray painted the bathrooms, and trashed the whole park, she also stole a picture that said 'hope'. " Tamika took out the picture. "I didn't do it. These girls put it in my hand, and pushed me out the door. They just happened to be acting as if they didn't do it while the officer was standing there-" "Look, you did something wrong. I hate it when kids are doing these things. Don't do it again." "Thank you officer." "Just doing my job." The officer left, Tamika still standing there. "Well, what do you have to say?" Her mother asked. "I'm not who any of you think I am."