8

Tamika decided to wear some shorts the next day. She threw on a plain white short sleeve t-shirt and her black converse, threw her hair into a ponytail and walked out the back door of her new house. She had decided to take a walk around and see her new home. No. Her new surroundings.

This is not her home. It never was, and it never will be. Looking around she saw two tall, blonde girls walking from a distance. (A/N I changed Florida to Wisconsin, for purposes.) One looked a bit girly. She was wearing a knee high pink dress with black tights under it and some pink ankle boots.

She also had a necklace that was similar to the bracelet on the other girl's wrist. Her hair was curled and she had mascara, eyeliner, light pink blush, and visible lip gloss. The other one, however, looked different. She had on a red and white striped t-shirt and some black skinny jeans with some red converse. Her hair was in a high ponytail and it seemed as if she only had lip gloss on. She also had a charm bracelet that was similar to the other girl's necklace and she wore black glasses.

Then, Tamika noticed they had the same face. They had to be twins. "Sup, I'm Maddie. I take it you're new here." One girl said, making Tamika notice that the two blondes were standing in front of her. The other blonde girl was playing with her nails. "I'm Tamika." "Hi, I'm Liv." "We're twins." The two blondes said in sync to clear things up. "Nice to meet you." Tamika smiled.

"Let's see. You must be from Texas." "Yeah," Tamika laughed," How'd you know?" Maddie shrugged. "You're tan, not to mention a little short for at least, what 14 years old, am I right? Plus, a little southern accent in your voice. Big sister I'm guessing? " "Yeah," Tamika replied, stumbling. "Originally from Texas. And considering the two of you just called that lady over there Mom, and you two don't have the same hair color as her, I'm guessing you are not the only teens in your family?" "Got it right. Two little brothers. One is a teen, the other is sorta a pre-teen." "Cool. Gotta go home. Maybe I'll see you two later."

The twins nodded and walked away, continuing their previous conversation. Tamika ran home and saw her mom through the window. Running inside, she said," I'm back. What's up?" "Sweetie, Zack called you. I answered your phone and told him you'd call him back." "No, no no no no. I was only happy to move here so that I wouldn't have to speak to him." "Too bad. Because you are going to call him back, young lady."

Tamika groaned. "Ha," Her sister laughed. Tamika stuck her tonuge out. "At least I didn't lead Zack on making him think we're going back to Texas!" Her sister stopped laughing. With a look of hurt on her face, Vanessa ran upstairs to her not finished bedroom, tears coming out of her eyes. Just then the home phone rung. Tamika's mother came out holding it. "Apologize to your sister. But first there's someone who wants to talk to you." Tamika took the phone from her mother. "Hey Tamika." "Hey Zack."