5 (2)

"Dude! Are you insane!" Freddy exclaimed. "You don't even know that's Tamika for sure!" "Yeah thanks Freddy you should've told me that before I noticed! And now she won't even talk to me." Zack sighed. Freddy sits down beside him. "Well, what're you going to do now?" Zack shrugged at that question. "I don't know this time." "Wait! I have an idea!" Freddy exclaimed, grabbing Zack's attention. "You remember when Tamika came to her house that night to tell you something?"
***
"Oh god I am so stupid!" Tamika exclaimed. "I knew I should've let him explain- I guess I was just-" "Hurt?" Summer interrupted. Tamika nodded. "I know how it feels." "Ugh! He probably won't even talk to me now." A/N This is the same day that Summer and Freddy got back together. "Yes, he will. Because I have a plan. Remember when you went to Zack's house to tell him something..."
***
Zack stood at Tamika's house in her backyard. He breathed. "Tamika!" No answer. He picked up a pebble and threw it at her window. Still no answer. He kept throwing pebbles because he didn't want to use anything that might break her window.
***
Tamika stood there in Zack's backyard. "Zack!" She picked up a pebble, no urge to break his window, and threw it. No answer. She three another one. Still no answer.
***
They both kept throwing pebbles until they ran out. "I guess it's not meant to be." They said. Tamika jumped the fence and began to walk back home. Zack threw his last pebble, and when there wasn't a answer, he walked back home. Tamika sat in her bed with her phone in her hand. She was talking to Summer. "He didn't even answer. I swear it was so quiet it was like he wasn't there." Tamika exaggerated. Too bad he really wasn't there." Maybe he was, busy. Like taking a shower. It was nightime after all. And Zack takes showers in the morning and night." Summer explained. "How do you know this?" "I kinda am crazy about getting an A on ALL my projects-" "Say no more. I get it." Tamika then mumbled," Sadly." "Anyways, so yeah. I gotta go. Freddy's family is over for dinner with us tonight. See you tomorrow. And don't sweat about it, okay?" Tamika nodded," Okay." And she hung up.
*WITH*SUMMER*
"What do you mean Zack went to Tamika's house tonight?!" Summer exclaimed. "I told Zack he should go to her house like she did that night and apologise for assuming things." Freddy explained. "But I told Tamika to go over to his house like she did that night and apologise for not letting him explain himself." Summer sat down. "What now? They probably think that the other rejected them. All because we told them to do the same thing." "Well, in our defense, we didn't exactly know we think alike." Freddy said. Summer glared at him. "And now it's really dead." Summer said. "There's nothing we can do about it." "Well, the months that I was gone. We all did it Summer."

"We all changed."
•••
Ok so I think that that was a perfect way to end this chapter! And now I am going to be giving you guys a GMW book so please be sure to check it out. Again, I totally understand if you're here for only one ship, and I respect that. All I ask is no hate whatsoever.

💞Alison💞