4

"Freddy, I don't know." Summer sighed," What if you try to leave me again?" She says. "I don't want to be hurt again. I'm sorry." Freddy grabbed Summer's hand again. "Summer, I promise you I won't be going anywhere ever again." She sighed," Yes." "What?" "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Summer adds," Again." Just then a huge smile grows across Freddy's face as he gives Summer a hug. "Can I go to my friend's house now?" Summer giggled. "Nah, I'm home now." Tamika says, barging into the house. "What did you here?" Freddy asks, turning his head. Tamika answers," Only the part where Summer said if she could leave yet, or whatever." She grabbed Freddy's wrist and pushed him out the door. "See you later!" Tamika exclaimed, Summer waving at him. Tamika shut the door in his face with no shame. (Tamika's outfit below)

She turned back to Summer and asked," What happened?" "He asked me to be his girlfriend again!" Summer squealed

She turned back to Summer and asked," What happened?" "He asked me to be his girlfriend again!" Summer squealed. "What'd you say?" Tamika softened. "I told him yes!" "Oh, really?" Tamika sounded sad. "That's great." "Tameeks are you okay?" Summer asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm gonna go home." Tamika walked out the door and shut it softly behind her. Summer stood there surprised, worried, anxious, and curious all at the same time. That was weird, Summer thought to herself. Just then her Mom came into the living room. "Was that Tamika? She didn't even say hey like she always does." Her Mother said. "Is she okay?" Summer sighed," Honestly, Mom, I don't know."
***
Tamika sat on her bed, crying into her knees. Her Mom had convinced her to go over to Summer's house but she left after hearing about Summer saying yes to being his girlfriend. It all happened so fast...
-Text Flashback-

Z- Tamika how could you?

T- How could I what? Zack what's wrong???

Z- Why'd you cheat on me?

T- I didn't cheat on you!

Z- Really? Then what's this?

T- Zack that's not me!

Z- Who is it? Because it sure looks like you!

T- That's my older sister, Madison

Z- No it's not! Madison has blonde hair!

T- Not anymore, she dyed it

Z- Tamika I'm done with your lies and you

T- What do you mean?

Z- I mean, we're done

T- Zack, please!

Z- Bye Tamika

Zacky 💖😍 has blocked you!

T- Zack!

Zacky 💖😍 is unavailable right now. Please try again later.

Tamika read through the messages over and over again. She ran downstairs and saw Madison with her boyfriend, James, the guy she was kissing. "I can't believe you! It's all your fault!" "Woah sis, what's up?" Madison said and stood up. "Zack thought I was cheating on him with your boyfriend so be sent me a picture of the two of you kissing and thought it was me!" Tamika shouted. Just then someone knocked on the door. "Ugh I'll get it!" Tamika was annoyed. She opened the door, revealing Zack standing there. "You!" Tamika was despised. "You text dumped me and you think you can show up at my house?!" "Tamika let me-" " Explain? Like you let me explain the picture? Yeah, I'll pass on that offer. Bye Zack." And with that, Tamika slammed the door in his face and stomped upstairs to her room. Tearing apart their dance picture, she thought, It's dead.

Zamika is dead.