10

Summer

I wasn't so sure on why Zack looked so happy once we left the masquerade ball. All I know is he wasn't so excited about it but I left to dance with Freddy, and once we met up Zack was smiling like an idiot the rest of the time there. He was right now. We-- me, Freddy, Esme, Lawrence, and Zack-- were sitting in the lobby in the hotel room.And Zack was still smiling. We had also changed into regular clothes before coming back down to the lobby. After sitting there for a while we went back to our rooms. Me and Esme's Room 203 and the boys' Room 205

Tamika

I sat there thinking. All I need right now is some space. Luckily Vanessa needed it too. I walked into her bedroom. "Hey V, let's go I into the hotel down the street. It seems like we both need 2." I told her. She shrugged and grabbed her car keys. "Let's go." I grabbed the emergency money from my box in my room and hopped in the front seat on V's car. We arrived at Wisconsin Hotel, a hotel that's down the street from our house. We walked in and got a room, Room 204, second floor.

I was walking inside when I saw Summer, Esme, Freddy, Lawrence, and...

Zack.

I tucked behind a bug plant once I saw them getting up. They went to the elevator so I waited 10 minutes before going to the other one. The elevator doors were opening and that was when I ended up throwing my hoodie tightly over my head. I put my head down to avoid my face being seen. I bumped into someone and I peeked and saw Zack.

I almost fell until he caught me. "Woah," he stumbled," are you okay?" I jumped out of his arms and replied," Y- yeah, b- bye now." I quickly walked past him and into my room. Esme and Summer had walked inside of Room 203 while Zack and Freddy went into Room 205. Of course my room is between my changed friends.

Freddy

I decided to ask Zack why he was so smiley after the ball. Which I had a good time, by the way. "Well, I met the most beautiful girl in the world. She reminded me alot about Tamika, and I guess that's why I was so into her." Zack smiled. "I don't know who she was, but I do know I want to spend my life with her. But I can't help feeling as if I know her." Zack explained.

"Zack's in love with a girl he hasn't met AND is not Tamika?! Shocker!" I gasp. Zack punches me in the shoulder. "Shut up, you know you're in love with Summer!" "What?" I laughed," In love? Look, I like her, like loads, but I don't know about love."

Zack

And that's when he began babbling. "I mean sure, she has really pretty eyes that sparkle every time I look at her, and her hair blows in the wind like it's meant to. She's beautiful, and I lo- oh gosh." Freddy smiled.

"I love Summer."