Chapter 5 : The Escape

The next morning we're in line getting food. Well more like slop while Rocket explain the plan that he came up with last night.

Rocket: If we're gonna get out of here were gonna have to get into that watch tower and to do that I'm gonna need a few things. The guards need security bands to control their ins and outs. I'm gonna need two of thoughts.

Me, Gamora: I got it.

Me and Gamora look at each other and smile. It's strange ever since we got through in here we've become close friends. We walk past a man with a prosthetic leg.

Rocket: I'm gonna need that guys prosthetic leg.

Quill: His leg?

I try to hold in a laugh. I know Rocket doesn't need it but he wants to have a little fun so I'll let him have it.

Rocket: Yea god knows I don't need the rest of him. Look at him he's useless.

Quill: Ok.

We then sit down and Rocket continues to speck.

Rocket: And finally on the wall back there is a shiny back panel binky yellow light. There's a quorum x battery inside it. To get out of here I differently need that.

Gamora: How are we supposed to do that?

Rocket: Supposable some of these bold bodied men find you attractive.

Gamora: You have to kidding me.

Rocket: No really I heard they do.

Quill: Look its 20 feet up in the air and is in the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get into to.

Rocket: Well I only have one plan and that requires a quorum x battery, SO FIGURE IT OUT. Can I get back to it.

I nod my head.

Rocket: Thanks. Now this is important once the batter is removed everything is going to slam into the emergence mode so we need to get that last.

Just as Rocket finishes his sentence the lights go red and an alarm sounds. We all turn around to see Groot with the battery and he's smiling.

Gamora, me: We'll get the arm band.

Quill: Leg.

We all run of and me and Gamora slip up. I fight a couple of guard and knock them out. As I'm trying to get the arm band off I hear Rocket. I turn look down to the first floor to see he's onto of Groot's shoulder and firing a gun. I smile at his manic smile and finally get the armband off. I make my way to the tower and help Rocket up as Groot lifts him up. I hand him the armband and we walk over to the tower as the other catch up. Once we make it I open the door and we walk in. Gamora pushes the guard out and I lock the door behind us. While Rocket works Drax and Gamora are arguing I ask rocket if he needs help but he says no. Quill then hands Rocket the leg.

Rocket: Oh I was just kidding about the leg. I just need these three things.

Quill: What?

Rocket then starts to laugh and I can't help but smile.

Rocket: I thought it would be funny. Wasn't it funny? What did he look like hopping around?

Quill: I had to transfer him 30,000 units.

Rocket then does that laugh that I love so much and he gets back to work.

Drax: How are we going to leave?

The guard robots start shooting at the glass but it doesn't leave a dent.

Quill: Rockets got a plan Right? Or is that another thing you made up?

Rocket: I have a plan, I have a plan.

Drax: Cess your yammering and free use from this curium confident.

Quill: Yea I would have to agree with the walking thesaurus on that one.

Drax: Do not ever call me thesaurus.

Quill: It's just a metaphor dude.

Me: His people are completely literal; metaphor will go over his head.

Drax: Nothing goes over my head my reflexes are too fast I would catch it.

Me: See.

Gamora: I'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest ideates in the galaxy.

Guards then come with big weapons and one of them fires at the side window. It cracks the glass and I start to panic.

Gamora: Rodent we are ready for your plan.

Rocket: Hold on.

A second one fires and the front glass brakes.

Drax: I know this creator we through some over a flame, their flesh I quite delicious.

Rocket: NOT HELPING.

The third one fires and another side glass brakes. All of them are about to fire when they all start floating. I lean over next to Rocket.

Me: You turned off the artificial gravity everywhere but in here.

I then lean down to his ear and whisper.

Me: You're the best.

I then kiss his check and stand up straight. Rocket types in a few things and then some of the robots guides us out of the prison doors. It a bit bumpy but we make it out and Rocket close the doors.

Quill: That was a pretty good plan.

Rocket smiles and we all get out the tower. We grab our cloves and get changes but Quill goes off somewhere while we head back to the ship. I sit in the passenger seat and Rocket sits on my lap while everyone else takes a seat.

Rocket: If we don't leave now we will be blown to bits.

Gamora: No.

Me: How is he going to get to use?

Gamora: He declined to share that information with me.

Rocket: Well squaw this then. I ain't waiting around for some human with a death wish. You have the orb right?

Gamora: Yes.

She then searches the bag on her lap but it looked like she couldn't find it.

Gamora: No.

We wait for a while and I can tell Rocket was getting annoyed and he's not the only one. What could be so important that Quill has to go back into the prison to get? Soon Drax points out some one flying towards us. Quill. Drax and Gamora help him onto the ship.

Drax: This one shows Spirit. You will be a keen alley in the fight agents Ronan. Companion what were you retrieving.

I turn to see Quill take out a tape player.

Drax: you're an imbersol.

Drax is right he is. Quill then takes the pilot seat and we fly off.