Chapter 16 : Kisses

Kat and Rocket have 4 different kinds of kisses. The first one (Image number 1 at top) It usually when you're working on the engines. Kathy would lie on her stomach with equipment in hand and then Rocket would come and lie next to her. If she didn't pay him any attention to him then he'll move so half of his body is under Kat and he'll kiss her. She'll kiss back and when he pulls away he'll just smile and lay there while her work giving her little kisses now and again.

The second way Kat and Rocket kiss (Image number 2 at top) it's usually when Rocket is stresses or annoyed with his work. Kat will see the frustration on his face as he sits in front of his work. Kat will walk over and without warming lean over his work and crash her lips onto his. He'll pull back a little out of surprise put she'll wrap and hand around his head and scratch the back of his ear. He'll then kiss back and after the kiss he doesn't feel stressed or annoyed any more.

The third way they kiss (Image Number 3 at top.) This kiss is shared before Kat and Rocket go to sleep. They'll rub their noses together then share a quick kiss. Then Rocket will cuddle up to Kathy and fall asleep.

The forth one is a make out section. (Image at top that says make out but say Rocket is on top) It usually happens when there both alone and most of the time it will start out with Rocket on Kathy's lap talking. It's usually one or the other that starts it. They only brake for air or something that catches their attention like Peter walking into the room.

Kathy's POV:

Everyone was asleep except me and quill. Peter was flying the ship while I was in mine and Rocket room looking at some sheets on new engine parts. I've already decided witch ones I need but that hard part is trying to convince Quill. I've spent all day trying to convince him and all he said was no because of the price. I'm fishily and emotionally drained but I can't seem to sleep. I sigh and then I feel the sheets move beside me. I look over to see Rockets now awake.

Me: I'm sorry did I wake you?

Rocket: No babe. How long have you been up?

I look at the clock to see it's about midnight. I sigh and then I feel something on my lap. I look down to see Rocket holding some of the sheets and sitting on my lap facing me.

Rocket: Is this why I haven't seen you all day?

Me: Yea. Sorry. It's a hard job trying to convince peter to buy parts for the ship.

Rocket: There a bit prissy.

Me: There the only ones that I could find that are decent and will actually work.

Suddenly and without warning Rocket leans up and kisses me. I kiss back and pull away with a smile. We both just stare at each other and then our smiles drop. We crash our lips onto each other's and the make out section begins. I don't know how long it went on for but then the door burst open and quill comes in. We both stop and look at quill. I can feel the heat rush to my checks as quill just stands there.

Me: What do you want peter?

Peter: I-I j-just wanted t-to say that I th-thought about what y-you said *cough* I'll by the parts.

He then left closing the door behind him. I smile because he finally said he'd bye the parts. Rocket then kisses me and the make out section starts again. I still don't know how he's stronger than me when he pushes me down onto the bed.