Chapter 9 : The Collector

A pink skinned Girl leads us into the building and starts talking about what her master dose and it's starting to sound more and more like a man called the Collector. Man I hate that guy he creeps me out. Me and Rocket have done business with him before but I don't think he remembers. Rocket walks past a dog with space soot on and it growls at him but Rocket growls back. We make it into a big room with loads lodes cages around and different creatures in each one.

Girl: I present to you Taneleer Tivan the Collector. 

Oh no it is him. He has white hair and a big fur caught on and he always has this stupid expression on his face.

Collector: My dear Gamora how wonderful to meet you in the flesh.

He always sounds like he being seductive but it's just his voice.

Gamora: Lets by pass the formality's Tivan. We have what we discussed.

He looks at Groot.

Collector: What is that thing?

He walks over to Groot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Collector: I've never met a Groot. Sir you must pay me now so that I may own your carcass at the moment of your death of course.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket's starting to get annoyed.

Rocket: Why so he can turn you into a chair?

Collector: That's your pet.

Rocket: His what?

Rocket's about to get out his gun but I stop him. He calms down again once the collector starts talking to Gamora.

Gamora: Tivan, we have been half way across the galaxy retrieving this orb.

Collector: Very well then. Let me see what you have brought.

Quill pulls out the orb and try's to look cool by doing it but almost drops it. The collector takes the orb of Quill and then walks over to a table. He places the orb in-between two metal hands. The metal hands got to work opening the orb by unravelling it different ways

Collector: Oh my new friend. Before creation itself there were six singularities.

He starts to explain about the thing inside the orb and how people can't control it and if you touch it will kill you. Its sound quite cool but I know that if this gets into the wrong hands then it can destroy galaxies. The orb opens and a purple crystal is revealed but it's so small witch makes me think that its way more dangerous.

Collector: Beautiful, beyond compare.

Rocket: Bla bla bla were all very fascinated whitey but we'd like to get paid.

Collector: How would you like to get paid?

Rocket: What do you think fancy man, units.

We follow the Collector and I turned back to have another look at the stone. The girl from before was walking towards it. I think I know what she is going to do.

Collector: Corina, stand back.

Corina: I will no longer be your slave.

She then grabs the stone and screams. Her veins turn purple and her skin begins to peal. Things around her explode and some of the cages brake. Blast of purple went everywhere and we were all toughen back. Groot picked me and rocket up and ran for it. We finally reached outside but there was a big blast of purple and we were toughen forward.