Chapter 2: The Kylm

Now were all in hand cuffs and Gamora and Quill a now awake. After being told our back ground we're taken to the Kyln and now we're walking down the cold metal hall.

Rocket: I guess most of nover core wanna uphold the law but these people are corrupt and cruel but hay that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons this one's no different. You're lucky the broad showed up otherwise we would be collecting the bounty and you would be drawn and quoted by yando and his revenger.

Quill: I've had a lot of blokes try to kill me over the years I ain't about to be brought down by a talking tree, a blonde chick and a Raccoon.

Guard: Holt

We stop in the middle of a room waiting for a door to open.

Rocket: What's a Raccoon?

Quill: It's what you are stupid.

Rocket: There's no thing like me, except me.

Rocket says pointing to himself. The door opens and we start walking again.

Quill: So this orb has a really shiny blue soot case kinda vibe to it. What is it?

What is he talking about? Soot case kind of vibe? What's that supposed to mean?

Groot: I Am Groot.

Groot says trying to tell him that he was hoping Quill would know since he had it.

Quill: So what? What's the orb?

Gamora: I have no words for an honour-less thief.

Me: Pretty high and mighty coming from a lackey of genocidal maniac.

Gamora looks at me surprised and I just smile.

Me: I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are.

Quill: Yea we know who you are. Who is she?

Even though I can't see him I know from his tone that he didn't know in the first place.

Groot: I am Groot.

Groot says to Quill trying to tell him that her name is Gamora.

Quill: yea you said that.

Gamora: I wasn't retrieving the orb for Ronan I was betraying him. I had an agreement to sell it to a third party.

Groot: I am Groot.

Quill: Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times you told me that. What is wrong with giving tree here?

Oh if I wasn't in cuffs right now I'd nock him to the ground.

Rocket: Well he don't know talking like me and you so his vocabulistics are too I and am and Groot exclusively in that order.

Quill: Well tell you what that's gonna were real thin very quick and very soon. Hay put that away.

I look to my right to see a blue dude putting on some kind of head set. Before the door closes Quill gets in the room with the dude and starts shouting at him to put it away because it belongs to him. Soon the guy has enough and electrocutes Quill with a stick. Everyone sighs and then were all separated and led to different rooms. I get blasted with some yellow water stuff and then a uniform is passes to me. I get shoved in a room with Gamora. As I change into the yellow jump soot I can feel pain in my side as I take my shirt off. I feel someone help me and I turn to see Gamora.

Gamora: Does it hurt?

Me: yea. Thanks.

Gamora: You're pretty good I haven't met someone as skilled as you.

Me: Thanks. You're not so bad yourself.

Once were done changing me and Gamora get separated and I'm led into a medical room.