Chapter 1 Xandar

We make it to xandar and sit on the fountain that I went to when I first ran away. Rocket scans the aria while Groot plays with the water. He can be so adorable some times. I look around and then hear Rocket complaining about the people around us. He usually does this and I find it quite funny lessoning to what he has to say.

Rocket: Xandarians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get to something stupid to nothing at all. Petherick.

Rocket taps my knee and points his scanner at an old looking male that's looks human with white hair.

Rocket: Look at this guy. They call us criminals while he's salting us with that haircut.

I giggle at his comment just says things like they are and that's one of the things I love about him. He points his scanner at a young child that's trying to walk but a man grab the boys hand to stop him from falling over.

Rocket: What is this thing? Look how cool it thinks it is. It's cool to get help walk by yourself you little gargoyle.

I shake my head but it's also one of the things I don't like about him.

Me: Rocket he's a child.

Rocket turns to me

Rocket: So?

I sigh and he turns the scanner to another person this time an old male with his arm about a pretty young girl.

Rocket: Look at Mr smiles over here. Where's your wife old man? A class a pervert. Ha. Am I right?

Rocket turns to me and Groot and sighs. I turn to see Groot drinking the fountain water and I sigh once again. Why does me do this?

Rocket: Don't drink fountain water you ideate. That's discussing.

Groot shakes his head with a mouth full of water.

Rocket: Yes you were. We just saw you. Right?

Rocket turns to me.

Me: Groot please don't people are starring.

Groot looks down in shame and rocket puts a hand on my Knee. He's about to say something when his scanner goes off.

Rocket: Looks like we got one.

I look over his shoulder to see a male with brown hair, Blue eyes and red caught. His name is petter quill and he's from terran.

Rocket: Alright Humie how bad does someone want to find you. 40,000 Units, Groot, Kat were gonna be rich.

I smile as he turns around but the smile that's on his face fades and he sighs. I look over to Groot to see that he's drinking fountain water again.

Me: Groot. Stop it.

Groot stops and looks at us. I turn to rocket and stand up.

Rocket: Let's go.

I grab his shoulder.

Me: Wait. He's going to sell something. How about we wait till after he sells it.

I send a devilish smile at rocket and he does the same.

Rocket: This is why I love you.

I let go of his shoulder and Groot takes out a bag we all wait for Quill to come out. It doesn't take long and we make our way up the stairs to the second floor. Once there Quill is fighting with a green lady with Black hair. Instead of Groot putting Quill in the bag he puts the girl in the bag which lets Quill run off.

Rocket: Not her, him. Lean genders man.

I run after Quill and am just about to catch him when I get kicked in the side. I hit the railing with my side and Kick the person behind me. I turn around to see that it's the girl from before and I know her names Gamora. She tries to punch me but I doge and knee her in the gut. She stumbles back but lands hard kick to my face. I hit the railings again but this time I go over the edge and land on solid ground. As I look up I see that Gamora has landed on the ground but with her feet and has grabbed something on the floor. I get up and chase after her. Quill jumps gown and lands on Gamora and they fight. He puts something on her leg and she goes flying across the place into a pond. Quill looks happy with himself until Groot punts him in the bag. I run over to Groot and Rocket and we begin to walk away.

Rocket: Stop smiling you ideate your supposed to be professional.

I look up from to the two to see Gamora heading our way pisses and with her sward out.

Me: ROCKET.

Gamora Kicks him across the yard and I take out my Sward. We fight for a will until she kicks me in the side and I roll on the ground. I look up to see she's cut Groots arms off and then she goes for the bag but I jump her and we fight for a bit more. I notice Quill in the corner of my eye getting out of the bag and making a run for it but I know Rocket's got him. I finally manage to Kick Gamora in the face and she lands on the ground passes out. I look over to Groot and Rocket to see Rocket has shocked Quill and Groot is whimpering kicking his arms.

Rocket: Stop whimpering. They'll grow back.

I hold my side from the pain and Rocket looks at me.

Rocket: You ok?

I nod my head but then a yellow glow surrounds us and we're lifted off the floor.

Voice: Subject 89P13 drop your weapon.

Rocket sighs and does as he's told.