This Is Why I Hate Mornings...

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Monday morning and it was also my fifth day at my job, Cat Co. I groggily sat up in bed as my alarm clock went off, I tried to hit the snooze button but, to my luck I broke the alarm clock. Again. FOR THE FOURTH TIME THIS MONTH!! "God." I thought. "Why today of all days?" I had about an hour to get ready. I was an early riser.

I slowly walked over to the bathroom, lifted the seat, pulled Down my boxers and aimed. I could hear the urine making contact with the water at the bottom of the toilet bowl. This gave me time to gather my thoughts. As I stood there I wondered what I would wear. I came to a conclusion on an outfit. So, I flushed and walked over to the shower. I turned on the shower head, and stepped in.

Washing my hair, I felt this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, making me stop. I started to feel the uneasiness get stronger so I sped up my shower and got out.

I looked around the bathroom, sighed and grabbed the towel. After my body was dried I heavily stomped back to my bedroom, and into my closet. I found my plaid button up, boxers, socks, and black jeans. Feeling satisfied with the way I looked I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I was in the kitchen eating toast and pancakes with butter and no syrup, just how I liked it. I was enjoying my breakfast with apple juice, until a loud honk of a horn snapped me out of my thoughts, "WHAT THE FUCK MARK!?" I thought as I frantically finished everything and ran out the door with everything I needed, well, almost everything. As I shut and locked the door I realized I left my keys on the kitchen table. "Well fuck me." I thought, "Guess who's climbing through the window when they get home? This guy." I thought sarcastically.

I trudged over to mark's car and got in. He looked at me, "You forgot your keys again, didn't you?" He asked "What do you think?" I asked with a hint of annoyance with how the day started. "Well alrighty then Mr.Grumpy..." he replied. I looked at him apologetically and muttered, "Look, I'm sorry it's just that today isn't my day..."His smart comment was " It's never your day, is it?". I looked at him, and thought for a second "Nope, the world is out to get me.." with those words said I was off to work.
----------------------------------------------
A/N So how was that for the first chapter? Let me know what you guys thought. And feel free to show me some love on my very first book! I'll update regularly, but if there is ever an issue you guys will be the first to know!