Chapter 11

WOOOOOOOO!! IM ON A ROLL WITH UPDATES!!! :D

Hope you enjoy!! :*

_______________________________

Mia's POV:

After I had finished drinking the guys blood, I looked at Marcel and he grinned at me.

"Time to take you home." He said.

"Home? I'm not going home yet." He looked confused. I smirked and lunged forward snapping his neck and drinking Davina's blood. She screamed in pain and fear, as a continued to sink my teeth further into her neck. Suddenly, my whole body started burning. I pulled away from Davina and fell on my knees, yelling in pain. She was doing some sort of spell on me. I ran out the room and out of the church. It was quite dark outside, so Davina obviously kept me asleep from the minute I got home from the ball right up to then. I was still hungry. Blood was dripping down from my mouth and chin. I went to a pub, into went to the toilets and cleaned myself up. I put my fangs away and tried to act natural, even though I could sense the presents of fourteen vampires. I calmly left and found my way back home. I stood in the driveway, my fists clenched. I felt a stake in my shorts pocket. I pulled it out and look at it. Marcel must have put it there before I woke up. It wasn't a normal one. It was a white oak stake. I remembered Elijah telling me about it when he first found me. He started telling me how Hayley got pregnant because Klaus was a hybrid and basically his whole life story. I hated him. Even just the thought of him made me want to scream in anger. On the night of the ball, it was quite windy and I had put some shorts on under my dress, like I did at school, when I used to wear shorts under my skirt. I put the stake back in the pocket of my shorts and slowly approached the door. I could hear them all talking. They were worrying about me. Asking each other why I wasn't back. I hated them so much. I just wanted to rip their stupid heads off.

I walked straight through the door, not bothering to knock. All of a sudden, I was in Elijah's arms.

"Oh my god Mia we've been so worried about you." He explained. I squirmed out of his grasp and didn't make eye contact.

"Yeah well, I'm back." I tried to stay calm. I looked up and they were all staring at me with worried expressions.

"What did he do to you?" Rebekah asked curiously. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Not much, just spoke to me. Tried to get me to be on his side, but I said no, so he let me go." I lied.

"Really? That's it?" Klaus butted in. I was so annoyed. I glared at him, trying really hard not to get the stake out my pocket. I wanted to wait until just the right moment to kill them. Including Hayley with that creature in her stomach.

"Mia, is that blood on your dress?" Hayley pointed out. I looked down and saw some blood around the neck of the dress.

Must have dripped on from my chin, I thought to myself. I had to come up with an excuse.

"Mia, what really happened?" Elijah asked, before I could think of anything to say. I sighed and came up with something.

"Well, he did punch me and gave me a nose bleed, I guess it dripped onto my dress. But seriously, that's all that happened." Everyone seemed to be okay with it, apart from Klaus. He didn't believe me for a second. He grabbed Hayley's arm and bit it, making her blood spill. The sent filled my nostrils. I knew he only did that to see if I was a vampire and I didn't want to give myself up. But I couldn't help myself. My fangs came out and my eyes turned red. I ran at Hayley and tried to drink her blood, but Rebekah blocked her and held tightly onto me. They all looked shocked. I was fed up and got out of Rebekah's grip and slammed her against the wall. I pulled out the stake from my shorts and stabbed her in the shoulder. She yelled in pain. I felt someone tug at my waist, so I pulled the stake out her shoulder, spun around and stabbed Klaus in the neck. I ran out the house and towards the town to find more people to satisfy my hunger.